Cornersville @ Eagleville

HerefortheDAWGS

Last region match up of the season Thursday night! Playoff spots still up for grabs and these last games for Cornersville and Collinwood decide the second spot. it would appear Eagleville has wrapped up 4th spot as Richland plays MC this week and Eagleville won the head to head.  Cornersville pass game is on a role making this offense dangerous. Going to say this one will be close, 2 touchdown win for Cornersville. 35-21

19 hours ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

Last region match up of the season Thursday night! Playoff spots still up for grabs and these last games for Cornersville and Collinwood decide the second spot. it would appear Eagleville has wrapped up 4th spot as Richland plays MC this week and Eagleville won the head to head.  Cornersville pass game is on a role making this offense dangerous. Going to say this one will be close, 2 touchdown win for Cornersville. 35-21

Not so sure Eagleville has wrapped up 4th spot. If WC wins against Liberty Creek and Eagleville loses against Cornersville, WC and Eagleville will have same region record 2-4 and same overall record 5-5. WC has the head to head advantage over Eagleville.

40 minutes ago, Midtncat said:

Not so sure Eagleville has wrapped up 4th spot. If WC wins against Liberty Creek and Eagleville loses against Cornersville, WC and Eagleville will have same region record 2-4 and same overall record 5-5. WC has the head to head advantage over Eagleville.

Ya, Eagleville has really put itself in a bad position...the upset with WC beating CW, which i did not see coming, is crazy. i dont see how that even happened honestly...and the fact that Eagleville lost to a WC team that should not have beat them is on the Eagles...however, the scenario you have is true...but i will tell you this, Eagleville has a 4-0 record at home this year and have outscored opponents 136-0...so if anyone thinks that Eagleville is just gonna lay down to Cornersville has another thing coming...anything can happen in high school football, we all know that and have seen some things that make you wonder...this Thursday night has a lot on the line for both Eagleville and Cornersville, but more for Eagleville because of the situation you mentioned above that could play out. its going to be a good game!! We know what we have to do!!! Lets have a good game and that both teams regardless of the score come out healthy!

1 hour ago, Midtncat said:

That does make it interesting. I was thinking Eagleville won the Wayne County game, guess I should have looked it up. 

11 minutes ago, TheFootballDad said:

Ya, Eagleville has really put itself in a bad position...the upset with WC beating CW, which i did not see coming, is crazy. i dont see how that even happened honestly...and the fact that Eagleville lost to a WC team that should not have beat them is on the Eagles...however, the scenario you have is true...but i will tell you this, Eagleville has a 4-0 record at home this year and have outscored opponents 136-0...so if anyone thinks that Eagleville is just gonna lay down to Cornersville has another thing coming...anything can happen in high school football, we all know that and have seen some things that make you wonder...this Thursday night has a lot on the line for both Eagleville and Cornersville, but more for Eagleville because of the situation you mentioned above that could play out. its going to be a good game!! We know what we have to do!!! Lets have a good game and that both teams regardless of the score come out healthy!

It will be great for us fans that this final game has meaning for both teams. Both should come out and give it their all! Agree it will be close and hope we both make it out injury free. 

Just now, HerefortheDAWGS said:

It will be great for us fans that this final game has meaning for both teams. Both should come out and give it their all! Agree it will be close and hope we both make it out injury free. 

absolutely, this week is huge for our region 5 1A teams. a win or lose has a possible impact on CW, CV, Eagleville, Richland, and WC in placement or even getting into the show!!! 

21 hours ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

Something i just saw, is unapproved website missing a game on CW? they only show them playing 9 games...i thought everyone had to play 10 games overall?!

8 minutes ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

absolutely, this week is huge for our region 5 1A teams. a win or lose has a possible impact on CW, CV, Eagleville, Richland, and WC in placement or even getting into the show!!! 

1 minute ago, TheFootballDad said:

Something i just saw, is unapproved website missing a game on CW? they only show them playing 9 games...i thought everyone had to play 10 games overall?!

I saw CW only had 9 games when we played and questioned it. Somebody said they had a non conference cancel last minute and they could not fill the spot in time

1 minute ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

I saw CW only had 9 games when we played and questioned it. Somebody said they had a non conference cancel last minute and they could not fill the spot in time

ok, was just thinking if for some reason if it came down to overall records to decide a playoff spot they would not have played enough game to make the decision accurate...oh well, lol...just wondering.

34 minutes ago, TheFootballDad said:

Yeah I know no one outside WC expected the upset but I guarantee you WC and Cwood fans knew you could throw records out the door for this age old County rivalry!

Will there be a livestream of Eagleville-Cornersville game?