Cornersville @ Eagleville

HerefortheDAWGS

1 hour ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

Falconred just likes to stir the pot and ruffle feathers. Second week posting and all he does is want to criticize rather actually discuss football. Welcome to this thread as well Falconred!  

nobody ask for your opinion, I said I stand corrected but you had to chime in as usual

1 hour ago, falconred said:

nobody ask for your opinion, I said I stand corrected but you had to chime in as usual

Dear Falconred, 

If you review the post, the 3 of us gentleman were having some nice easy going chats this morning about our teams. While you did not ask for my opinion, you did refer to me as I was part of those conversations when (in bold below) you mentioned "these guys" as well as "ya'll know nothing about football." Additionally, it is a public forum and as much as you are welcome to voice you opinion about our football knowledge, I too carry the same rights and can discuss your posts. Since you seem to only post on Cornersville boards then I am sure we will cross paths again!  Anyway, what are thoughts on this game? 

4 hours ago, falconred said:

naw, these guys are worried about WC playing somebody out of the region and needing help for playoff spots, that game has nothing to do with the region and playoff spots, only games that matter are the Eagleville and Cornersville game and the Huntland Collinwood game, NOT WC

4 hours ago, falconred said:

overall record means absolutely nothing as far as seeding for playoffs, its all about your region record, yall know nothing about football and it shows

15 hours ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

Was watching some of the Eagleville highlights, not happy 11 is hurt but sure am glad we don’t have to face him! He throws a precise deep ball. Looks like 2 can still get it done and is more dangerous than 11 taking off with the ball. 

Cornersville wins this game if they can contain #2.  He is more of a run threat than #11 is and is dangerous with the bll in his hands

Was watching some of the Eagleville highlights, not happy 11 is hurt but sure am glad we don’t have to face him! He throws a precise deep ball. Looks like 2 can still get it done and is more dangerous than 11 taking off with the ball. 

yes brother, it sucks that Will was injured...is worse because it was 6 yards out of bounds late hit that took him out for the season and no flag...i watched a replay and it is so, so clear...anyway, Brody, #2 was our QB in begining and broke his finger on his throwing hand...went to RB...with Will out, and Brodys hand better we had to switch back...we really are more threatening with #2 because he is a fast kid. we will just have to wait until tomorrow to see how all this plays out...i know who is getting the ball for you guys, hhahhha, big ol 33...he is a beast for sure...

And yes, Will was becoming a very good QB...this was his first year ever playing football! 6'6 220...but he was so accurate with the deep passes...usually hit our receivers in stride more than not...he was learning so fast on looking off receivers and getting to his 2nd and 3rd reads very quickly and making good decisions with the ball...wish he could have at least finished his senior year with our team! but that is football, and injuries hit us all at some point...

1 hour ago, TheFootballDad said:

And yes, Will was becoming a very good QB...this was his first year ever playing football! 6'6 220...but he was so accurate with the deep passes...usually hit our receivers in stride more than not...he was learning so fast on looking off receivers and getting to his 2nd and 3rd reads very quickly and making good decisions with the ball...wish he could have at least finished his senior year with our team! but that is football, and injuries hit us all at some point...

Wow first year! Is he new to the school or just never played? 

1 hour ago, TheFootballDad said:

yes brother, it sucks that Will was injured...is worse because it was 6 yards out of bounds late hit that took him out for the season and no flag...i watched a replay and it is so, so clear...anyway, Brody, #2 was our QB in begining and broke his finger on his throwing hand...went to RB...with Will out, and Brodys hand better we had to switch back...we really are more threatening with #2 because he is a fast kid. we will just have to wait until tomorrow to see how all this plays out...i know who is getting the ball for you guys, hhahhha, big ol 33...he is a beast for sure...

Hate cheap shots. No place for it. 

you know 33 is getting it! Lol. Young Henry! Saw a reporter mentioned him Derrick Henry in a press conference. Pretty cool.

our passing will have to be respected and you can’t just sell out on the run since we have gotten it going the past couple games