6A seems up for grabs

early predictions 

semi’s 

Maryville vs Oakland 

Brentwood vs Germantown 

Championship Game 

Maryville vs Brentwood 

Maryville State Champs 

getting a lot of 2000 Maryville vibes. 6-4 team with a lot of close losses that went on to win State. 

8 minutes ago, Meat99 said:

6A seems up for grabs

early predictions 

semi’s 

Maryville vs Oakland 

Brentwood vs Germantown 

Championship Game 

Maryville vs Brentwood 

Maryville State Champs 

getting a lot of 2000 Maryville vibes. 6-4 team with a lot of close losses that went on to win State. 

Pretty sure that 2000 team lost all of their games early though....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I will say this, it's refreshing for 6A to be unpredictable for a change. There are at least 7-8 teams that if they got hot, I could winning the gold ball. Most years, it's been 2-3

Agree completely. 6A is going to be interesting   There could be several upsets each week. 

29 minutes ago, Meat99 said:

6A seems up for grabs

early predictions 

semi’s 

Maryville vs Oakland 

Brentwood vs Germantown 

Championship Game 

Maryville vs Brentwood 

Maryville State Champs 

I’m not even a fan but my $$$ says Germantown all the way to a gold ball

48 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Pretty sure that 2000 team lost all of their games early though....

They did, started 0-4 then went on an 11-0 run to State. But I meant in the sense that every loss for them has been within 1 score similar to 2000. Going to be an interesting playoff. Houston, Germantown, Brentwood, Maryville, Brad Central, Bearden, Riverdale, Oakland, & even Jefferson County all have a legit shot at the Gold Ball this year. 

Just now, Meat99 said:

They did, started 0-4 then went on an 11-0 run to State. But I meant in the sense that every loss for them has been within 1 score similar to 2000. Going to be an interesting playoff. Houston, Germantown, Brentwood, Maryville, Brad Central, Bearden, Riverdale, Oakland, & even Jefferson County all have a legit shot at the Gold Ball this year. 

While JeffCo has had a good season, a title run is probably not gonna happen.  Yes all of Maryville's losses have been close but they've been wildly inconsistent. 

• Like 1