Bradley central is Ranked #10 in Nation

Bradleysports23

48 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

2 of those are all #1 in 6A, not all divisions.  bradleys strength of schedule alone would keep them from being ranked #1 in the state.  the tennessean super 25 has them #5, when you include all divisions.  I have yet to see any poll that puts them #1 in the state.

I wouldn't get too worked up about JV scores.

I am excited for you though!  bradley is peaking at the right time and looks great.  there are lots of other great 6A teams so playoffs should be more exciting than the last couple of years.

Absolutely man I get what you’re saying but think about Bradley’s schedule a little deeper. 

maryville beat Alcoa and they’re reigning champs. Alcoa beat west and they’re champs. Ok bearden cam within 4 points of beating Alcoa and beating west and then they beat maryville. Bradley basically closed out the whole deal by beating bearden and maryville lol but I do get what you’re saying.. hey Bradley could choke up in 1st or second round you can’t tell.. this season is crazy as heck. If Bradley wouldn’t have made so many mistakes their score would be 53-14 againt bearden they got anTD pulled and missed 3 kicks. 

maryville game SHOULD have been more like 49-7 but Bradley threw away so many opportunities that game.. strait walked maryville then just laid down. So Bradley better play at their very best or they won’t make it to 3rd round. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

I have a friend whose son plays at Duncanville. DE Alex January, he is going to TX like his dad, 6'5" 300 and lightning fast. They have 4 D1committed down linemen, 1 D1 committed LB and a couple of more in skills that I don't recall. Them boys are serious in TX. I don't think we have or ever will have this in TN.

Duncanville is traditionally one of the best teams anywhere.

Everyone was WAY too worried about rankings. Win and it takes care of itself. 

Is Bradley the best team in the state. No, i can put a few ahead of them in my thinking myself. but can they win the state championship in their class? Yeah, they got a shot, but others do too. the bears just need win and let the rest fall where it falls. If they win out and get the Gold football trophy to put in the trophy case i will be happy and forget what the others say. :D

Edited by alt1958b

7 minutes ago, theawesomebro said:

I cant speak for other schools but I know LA did not hand pick the whole team.  plenty of those kids have been grinding at LA before dilfer showed up for a chance to play on the team and got it.

Well, I shouldn’t say EVERY private does that, but there’s a reason for the public/private split. It’s not a very level playing field for obvious reasons. Very few public schools can match up on a yearly basis.

Edited by SweetScience