Congrats Jellico Blue Devils

Hadmatter

14 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

They played probably the weakest 9 game schedule in the state of TN. If they were in any other region in the state they wouldn’t have made playoffs. Also I think they are about to get smoked by the worst Rockwood team in a long time.

10 game.Tri Cities Forfeited to them & weak? Jellico is trying to build their program.If they played in the Red Boiling Springs Region they'd make it too

41 minutes ago, Hadmatter said:

10 game.Tri Cities Forfeited to them & weak? Jellico is trying to build their program.If they played in the Red Boiling Springs Region they'd make it too

I know. That’s why I said 9 games. They didn’t play 10. And it would be a toss up if they would make it in that region. That region is small with 4 teams but the Top 2 are Single A powerhouses. Maybe they make it as a 4th seed but Clay and Gordonsville would destroy them and everybody else in Region 1. Like I said before if Jellico is your number 2 then you know something is very wrong. 

4 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I know. That’s why I said 9 games. They didn’t play 10. And it would be a toss up if they would make it in that region. That region is small with 4 teams but the Top 2 are Single A powerhouses. Maybe they make it as a 4th seed but Clay and Gordonsville would destroy them and everybody else in Region 1. Like I said before if Jellico is your number 2 then you know something is very wrong. 

Weakest cloudland team since 2011 and we still beat them by 4 scores.  

No matter how weak Region I is, this is still a pretty nice accomplishment for Jellico.  Seven wins is one of the best seasons for JHS since the 50's.  Nice to see them take some steps towards respectability with a few wins and getting kids out to play.  Hope they can be competitive against Rockwood and take some momentum to keep building up their program.

• Upvote 1