Oneida at Happy Valley

25 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Hey I had half the score right. 17-

i even predicted the field goal.

Now the rest I was completely wrong.

i think that was the worst offensive team that Oneida played all year. How did SG lose to them? 

Fluke, SG was the better team. On any given night.

Being a Happy Valley alum, figured I would go check this game out with HV finishing the season on a high note. Picked Oneida to win, but they really could pick a score to win by. HV was a bad, bad football team, and Oneida dominated the los on both sides. If Oneida caught a couple deep balls (great throws), this could've been worse. QB for Oneida is a gamer and those tackles are big ole boys for them. Good luck @ York next week. 

3 hours ago, samvol said:

Being a Happy Valley alum, figured I would go check this game out with HV finishing the season on a high note. Picked Oneida to win, but they really could pick a score to win by. HV was a bad, bad football team, and Oneida dominated the los on both sides. If Oneida caught a couple deep balls (great throws), this could've been worse. QB for Oneida is a gamer and those tackles are big ole boys for them. Good luck @ York next week. 

Thanks, we’ll need it they’re a very good team but not unbeatable, just not sure if/how we might go about it lol.