The Real Season begins in 1a West Region

Sherdog

Dresden and Moore County will have the easiest path to make it to the third round. 

Union City and Mase (Memphis all stars) will beat up on each other before UC ( my prediction) makes it back to Dresden. 

Mckenzie will have to play a couple of physical games to make it to Moore County. If healthy I still like Mckenzie in that one. Moore County will not really be tested till the Mckenzie game.

See you there!!!! Your kids and our kids have complete respect for each other and you and I know any team could win. Would love to get the rematch. The last was the best Highschool game I have ever watched we just came up short. If we make it back to y’all or y’all make it to us I see result being different. Just my opinion but our boys are ready for a Dresden rematch.

IMO Moore County will play one of MASE, UC or Dresden in the semifinals. McKenzie and Moore County both have a cakewalk to the quarterfinals. Dresden and UC path is more difficult than McKenzie and Moore County. Despite what is being said in noway is McKenzie the team they were last year. This McKenzie team is a solid team but not even close to last year's team. I mean no disrespect to the rebels but it will be Moore County advancing to the semifinals and it will not be that close of a game. If I am wrong I will gladly eat my crow.