3 Station Camp at 2 South Gibson

JackTheCripper

This might be one of my favorite first-round matchups in 4A. Station Camp is in a strong region and have competed with some really good teams this season and finished the year on a 4 game win streak. South Gibson has also seemed to figure things out and have won 7 straight.  Both teams have been hit with the injury bug this year, so this game might be determined by who's the healthiest on Friday. I read where SC's QB has been hurt, will he be back for the playoffs? SG has a couple key players recovering from injuries as well, but I would be surprised if both teams don't have everyone suited up ready to go by game time. I think I'm leaning SC this week if they get their QB back and that entire region could be dangerous this playoffs. 

Dang boys... I guess I will let the boys from Gibson county know they just need to stay at the house this Friday night.... I know nothing about the boys from SC. However, I know a few things about the boys from SG. We may be fighting an uphill battle with the critical, season ending injuries we have had this season, but our boys have fought and got won 8 games this year. I am proud of them. If SC comes in and wins the contest I will be the first to congratulate them. However, they better come ready to play a ball game. These boys here are fighters and will not lay down. 

On 10/31/2023 at 9:47 PM, ManOfMillions said:

Dang boys... I guess I will let the boys from Gibson county know they just need to stay at the house this Friday night.... I know nothing about the boys from SC. However, I know a few things about the boys from SG. We may be fighting an uphill battle with the critical, season ending injuries we have had this season, but our boys have fought and got won 8 games this year. I am proud of them. If SC comes in and wins the contest I will be the first to congratulate them. However, they better come ready to play a ball game. These boys here are fighters and will not lay down. 

Should’ve. Same ole postseason north Jackson bees.