Upper East tennessee girls basketball

THE KING

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

We played them over the summer without 3 of our starters and lost by 14.  I would've loved to play them at full strength 

Cloudland Female Landers need to play Bearden Female Bulldogs. It would make the Cleveland Female Landers better if they played someone like Bearden Female Bulldogs that would mercy rule them. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Sad 1

D-B beat Wise Central last night 53-45.  Was up 16 at the end of 3.  Quality win against one of Virginia's better programs.  We may have lost something bigger though.  Senior post Hannah Frye left the game with a knee injury last night and it doesn't look good.  She is also one of the better softball pitchers D-B has as well signing to D-1 Gardner-Webb.

Devastating to possibly lose the remainder of her senior basketball season as well as possibly all of her senior softball season.

20 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

D-B beat Wise Central last night 53-45.  Was up 16 at the end of 3.  Quality win against one of Virginia's better programs.  We may have lost something bigger though.  Senior post Hannah Frye left the game with a knee injury last night and it doesn't look good.  She is also one of the better softball pitchers D-B has as well signing to D-1 Gardner-Webb.

Devastating to possibly lose the remainder of her senior basketball season as well as possibly all of her senior softball season.

Impressive win. I hate to hear that about the Frye girl. Hopefully she can come back and play soon 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

I hope it's nothing serious.  We know all too well how devastating a key injury can be.  Starting Friday, we have a tough slate of games and I'm praying we get through injury free 

• Thanks 1

We beat Volunteer last night 61-39.  Think the Lady Falcons had a solid record coming in.  I think they should finish second to Greeneville in D2-3A.  Frye had an MRI yesterday, but don't think she got the results back yet.  She was on crutches last night.  We're at the Hill Friday night in the next to last conference game.

Gatlinburg Female Highlanders mercy ruled Eagleton Female Royals three times in one game. Gatlinburg Female Highlanders beat Eagleton Female Royals 101-18.  That means they mercy ruled them more than three times in one game. 25 points times 3 is 75 points. 75 points plus 18 points is 93 points. If Gatlinburg Female Highlanders had scored 7 more points they would have mercy ruled Eagleton Female Royals four times in one game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

4 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

We beat Volunteer last night 61-39.  Think the Lady Falcons had a solid record coming in.  I think they should finish second to Greeneville in D2-3A.  Frye had an MRI yesterday, but don't think she got the results back yet.  She was on crutches last night.  We're at the Hill Friday night in the next to last conference game.

Volunteer is a very solid team. When my daughter had an mri her freshman year it took a good 10 days  or so to get the results back. Definitely hoping for good news for her. 

3 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Volunteer is a very solid team. When my daughter had an mri her freshman year it took a good 10 days  or so to get the results back. Definitely hoping for good news for her. 

Yes volunteer is no slouch.  I wish we could've got them for a home and away.  We need a tough schedule next season.  Everyone in our district will be improved and my daughters class are the types who need to be challenged every week.  

17 hours ago, THE KING said:

Yes volunteer is no slouch.  I wish we could've got them for a home and away.  We need a tough schedule next season.  Everyone in our district will be improved and my daughters class are the types who need to be challenged every week.  

Yall should go to The Ladies Classic in Greeeneville King. Tell Matt to make it   happen next year. The competition level is very high there. Plus its not super far away all things considered. 

39 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Yall should go to The Ladies Classic in Greeeneville King. Tell Matt to make it   happen next year. The competition level is very high there. Plus its not super far away all things considered. 

We talk alot but I've not spoken about next season yet.  We're still going to be a very good team next year but we'll have some issues to address in the post.  We'll have to work much harder in this offseason as unaka is going to be on the rise.  They return a lot of experience and will be getting some good freshman.  NG only graduates 2 and uh is much improved.  We need a tough hall of fame opener, Thanksgiving classic and the Johnson Bank tournament.  

Edited by THE KING