Upper East tennessee girls basketball

THE KING

12 hours ago, THE KING said:

Big time win over NG tonight 52-26.  I was so happy my kid came in and played so well.  Was mckinney's biggest game of the season.  The atmosphere was electric and the lady landers have tons of support this season. 

Cloudland Female Highlanders mercy ruled North Greene Female Huskies. This was not ever a contest. North Green Female Huskies will get the same treatment if they play Cloudland Female Highlanders in the region tournament. It will happen again. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

1 hour ago, TribalEmpire said:

I would love to know the route of travel for some of these District 1 schools to Hancock County.  There's just simply no easy way to get there.  Lol

Luckily no one will have to go.  Hancock will visit the husky den and get devoured 

Saw where Hampton knocked South Greene ladies off the district throne.  Happy Valley will probably end up at Pittman and get hammered. Unfortunately any District one 2A has to face Pittman and if by a miracle made it to regional finals with them and loose, would probably travel to McMinn Central.  One tough road.   Think Cloudland is only one that makes it to state on this end.  

7 minutes ago, Backyardbbq15 said:

Saw where Hampton knocked South Greene ladies off the district throne.  Happy Valley will probably end up at Pittman and get hammered. Unfortunately any District one 2A has to face Pittman and if by a miracle made it to regional finals with them and loose, would probably travel to McMinn Central.  One tough road.   Think Cloudland is only one that makes it to state on this end.  

I will go with Cloudland, North Greene, and David Crockett.

Although with Crockett they may have got the tougher end of the deal with Volunteer winning the District 2 tournament and probably having to face Greeneville in the semis now instead of the finals.

As much as I would love to see the Lady Indians make it, it will be difficult getting by either East or Sevier County next week in the region.  If they get out of region, then Bearden awaits in the sectional potentially.

2 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

I read about your game last night over on Wilmoth's site.  So, you all get a bye?  There's only 3 schools in District 2-1A?  

Yes.  We will more than likely meet Cosby or Washburn in the semifinals at Cosby Monday night.  

11 minutes ago, Backyardbbq15 said:

I think Hampton wins against Austin east.  SG and Oneida is a toss up.  Best case scenario for Hampton is make the region finals where they will be awarded with a substate trip to mcminn central and there it ends.  R2 1a favorite is sunbright however all those teams are close and play track meet basketball with not a lot of skill.  Lots of fouls in transition as you don't see the patience there to set up a half court game.  Launching 3s as soon as you get the ball is a common theme.  It explains how an Oakdale can beat rockwood by 30 one night and lose to them by 10 the next.  All of those girls are energizer bunnies and they won't like what NG will do to them.

6 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

I would love to know the route of travel for some of these District 1 schools to Hancock County.  There's just simply no easy way to get there.  Lol

Take 26 up into VA, stay on 58/421 till Clinchport. Take a left into VA 600, and it takes you all the way to Kyles Ford. It's really not that bad. I'd personally much rather have to drive to Sneedville than Cosby, honestly.