Upper East tennessee girls basketball

THE KING

1 hour ago, isaidwhatisaid said:

“Clean” is not what I overheard while nearby. The words and statements that were spewed out of their mouth were disgusting and classless. Nothing wrong with cheering for your team, however yelling “P/$$!” “B” and other profanities to the refs, parents nearby and players on the court is 100% unacceptable and should be controlled by the school officials and these “fans” should be left at the house! 

I was up top.  I've got the livestream and didn't hear any profanity.  Not saying you're lying and I wouldn't condone such behavior 

We win 53-42 over Morristown East! First sweet 16 bid for the Lady Indians since Courtney Whitson was a senior. Speaking of which, I was supposed to go watch Courtney on senior day Saturday at MTSU. So now this puts me in a conundrum. The Lady Blue Raiders have another home game after Saturday, next Saturday on state championship day, so I think I will watch the Lady Indians Saturday and go down for state championship Saturday and see Courtney play her final home game as well. 

If Daniel Boone can somehow beat Sevier County in the game going on right now, we'll have a doubleheader on Wednesday I'm guessing with 1A and 4A since the 4A district tournament was at West Ridge. 

6 hours ago, THE KING said:

I was up top.  I've got the livestream and didn't hear any profanity.  Not saying you're lying and I wouldn't condone such behavior 

I’m certain you wouldn’t since you have daughters on the team. The lucky candidates were the shirtless ones on the front row and a couple in the mix. The behavior will continue if it is tolerated by school officials and I am certain they know what was said and how their students acted towards players and adults sitting nearby in the stands. At the end of the day, it gets swept under the rug and they will continue to make the school & their athletes look like trash. A terrible look for the young ladies that have worked that hard to get this far. 

6 hours ago, Greenecounty said:

Those Lady Greene Devils get the big win over a very talented David Crockett team.  Not many people gave Greeneville much of a chance since they lost 5 Seniors from last year.  This years team bought in totally - and Coach Watts did an outstanding coaching job!

I told my friend from Crockett that I had a bad feeling when I saw that Volunteer upset Greeneville in the district tournament.  Dobyns-Bennett played both and Greeneville by far was the much tougher of the two.

Hate it for Crockett and my friend as this was by far their best season ever.

2 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

I told my friend from Crockett that I had a bad feeling when I saw that Volunteer upset Greeneville in the district tournament.  Dobyns-Bennett played both and Greeneville by far was the much tougher of the two.

They had already beaten Crockett earlier in the season 

4 hours ago, TribalEmpire said:

We're very young we return everyone next year. I really like this little freshman guard we have she's the littlest one on court but hustles and rebounds. 

9 hours ago, isaidwhatisaid said:

I’m certain you wouldn’t since you have daughters on the team. The lucky candidates were the shirtless ones on the front row and a couple in the mix. The behavior will continue if it is tolerated by school officials and I am certain they know what was said and how their students acted towards players and adults sitting nearby in the stands. At the end of the day, it gets swept under the rug and they will continue to make the school & their athletes look like trash. A terrible look for the young ladies that have worked that hard to get this far. 

That student section only been to 3 games all year.  As for athletes,  we play a cleaner brand of ball than NG.  That's all I'll say on the matter.  Time to move on.