Millington vs Haywood

Ljsr

Prayers for all the Tomcat and Trojan players who were injured tonight.  I don't believe I've ever seen so many injuries in one game.

Good game Trojans, and congratulations Haywood.  I would also like to congratulate Haywood on winning 10 or more games for the 8th straight year!

Edited by stacmot

3 minutes ago, FOOTBALLROCKYTOP said:

I noticed that Millington pulled within 1 point early in the 4th 26-27. So did Haywood really blow a 27 point lead or are we just not going to talk about that part. LOL  I'm guessing  that was a misprint I seen. 

QB got hurt and the coach didn't put the back up end until it was a one point game in the fourth quarter. Ran the wild cat the last few minutes of the second quarter and the whole third quarter.

6 hours ago, FOOTBALLROCKYTOP said:

I noticed that Millington pulled within 1 point early in the 4th 26-27. So did Haywood really blow a 27 point lead or are we just not going to talk about that part. LOL  I'm guessing  that was a misprint I seen. 

It did happen like previously stated qb went out early in the 2nd I believe ran wild cat. I believe 18 getting injured as well had some affect on the players but they fought adversity and pulled away in the 4th.

On 11/11/2023 at 12:22 PM, FOOTBALLROCKYTOP said:

Oh WOW so Millington did come back within 1 after being down 27-0. I don't think Haywood's  QB going out had anything to do with that. That game probably got pretty exciting in the 2nd half. 

Yes it did because the coach didn't put the back up end until the fourth and haywood scored time he put him end. The score at half was 27-12 QB got hurt in the second quarter haywood ran the wild cat the rest of the quarter and all of the third and one player broke his leg in the third. The ball got snapped over the punter head and went in the end zone he ran it out and got tackle at 3 yards line then millington scored then they went for it on four and ten at their own 30 running the wild cat the rb tried to pitch the ball back but no one was there but the defense and they picked it up and scored. Then he put the back up end,the beginning of the fourth quarter and they scored three times in a row. Had he put the back up end the game would have been put away in the third