Kingston at Gatlinburg Pittman

harley04

You didn't choose reg 1 Harley?  Yes you did. You petitioned the T$$AA to move to region 1 so you could avoid Alcoa in the regular season.  GP has always been like water, take the easiest route possible.  Heck I remember the old GP coach saying the T$$AA should split the schools into county teams and city teams so he would not have to play AE, Fulton, or Alcoa to go to state.  What a bunch of frauds in Gatlinburg.  The GP Waterlanders

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

Kingston will try to control the clock and run the ball. Getting 3rd and long's is key for G-P to force kingston to pass the ball.

Even if Kingston Jackets control the clock on Friday they will not be able to mercy rule Gatlinburg Highlanders in this game. I guarantee it. It will not happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

1 hour ago, RakingCoal said:

You didn't choose reg 1 Harley?  Yes you did. You petitioned the T$$AA to move to region 1 so you could avoid Alcoa in the regular season.  GP has always been like water, take the easiest route possible.  Heck I remember the old GP coach saying the T$$AA should split the schools into county teams and city teams so he would not have to play AE, Fulton, or Alcoa to go to state.  What a bunch of frauds in Gatlinburg.  The GP Waterlanders

:popcorneater:

On 11/8/2023 at 7:21 PM, Jacketsfan2001 said:

Kingston will try to control the clock and run the ball. Getting 3rd and long's is key for G-P to force kingston to pass the ball.

If Kingston Jackets can do this Gatlinburg Highlanders will not be able to mercy rule them. It will not happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.