Anderson county hosts Elizabethton Cyclones

Rackattack

34 minutes ago, TotallynotLEO said:

That wasn't a call Mav.  It was just the QB running for his life and the receiver made a play. 

Betsy goes for it on 4th and 4 from their own 45. Doesn't get it.  

AC ball.  3rd and 7 from the Betsy 44. 

AC 21

Betsy 7

7:45 to play

Believe it or not you call scrambles that was the option in my opinion. But whatever it was Sweet! 

That was not a designed play,  any way shape or form.  It was a good play,  an athletic play. Good heads up play by the reciever to come back to the QB on that side of the field. 

The defense did a great job tonight.  Eli Nelson can impact games in a big way when he gets going on defense.  Almost the entire 3rd quarter was played inside the AC 40 with Betsy getting multiple trips inside the 10. AC stopped them multiple times but also committed a few costly penalties that let them have multiple cracks at the end zone. Still only gave up 1 TD. 

1 minute ago, TotallynotLEO said:

That was not a designed play,  any way shape or form.  It was a good play,  an athletic play. Good heads up play by the reciever to come back to the QB on that side of the field. 

The defense did a great job tonight.  Eli Nelson can impact games in a big way when he gets going on defense.  Almost the entire 3rd quarter was played inside the AC 40 with Betsy getting multiple trips inside the 10. AC stopped them multiple times but also committed a few costly penalties that let them have multiple cracks at the end zone. Still only gave up 1 TD. 

True! 

Anyway you look at it, that Defense played Great and Defense wins championships! We have offense just did get much of a chance in 3rd. 

I figured 14 points but that was a hard 14 points and it could have easily been just the opposite. 

1 hour ago, Tab said:

I said o line was bad and got blasted and called names on here. The wildcat was just bad play calling it didn’t do good last week and was a waste this week. Seems like after the Greeneville loss Elizabethton checked out.

That wildcat/heavy package had issues all season. I would’ve either really worked to clean that up early in the season or done away with it all together. Most of the time it was a snap issue.