Anderson county hosts Elizabethton Cyclones

Rackattack

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

It should be a great one. Two of the states top notch teams! The winner will beat Greeneville. 

You know, it never gets old being on the toughest side of 4A in the state. Or maybe all classifications? Upperman keeps improving. They probably own Quad 2 at this point unless Red Bank can figure something out. And Quad one is always up for grabs between the Three Headed Monster! And I really like North Ridge. They will make Region 1 even better. Now, we just need for AC to gain about 200 more students and get bumped to 5A. I bet 5A would hate for that to happen. BTW, the forecast is looking better for tomorrow with rain over night and ending around 2-3pm. Rain chances are about 5% at kickoff and looks steady all night with temps around the lower 50’s to upper 40’s. (This weather forecast is brought to you by Elizabethton Federal Savings Bank. Call BigDaddyDave for all things TSSAA Football. You’ll be new when you do, and a friend when you go. BigDaddyDave, the ONLY Carter Countian approved by Greeneville’s own D4. And that’s saying something!)

Edited by BigDaddyDave

1 hour ago, BigDaddyDave said:

You know, it never gets old being on the toughest side of 4A in the state. Or maybe all classifications? Upperman keeps improving. They probably own Quad 2 at this point unless Red Bank can figure something out. And Quad one is always up for grabs between the Three Headed Monster! And I really like North Ridge. They will make Region 1 even better. Now, we just need for AC to gain about 200 more students and get bumped to 5A. I bet 5A would hate for that to happen. BTW, the forecast is looking better for tomorrow with rain over night and ending around 2-3pm. Rain chances are about 5% at kickoff and looks steady all night with temps around the lower 50’s to upper 40’s. (This weather forecast is brought to you by Elizabethton Federal Savings Bank. Call BigDaddyDave for all things TSSAA Football. You’ll be new when you do, and a friend when you go. BigDaddyDave, the ONLY Carter Countian approved by Greeneville’s own D4. And that’s saying something!)

That was good update BigDaddyDave! Hope the field is not too slick for Moog. I can't wait for the Big open Dome to come to AC. Probably not in my lifetime. Haha. Get to see a Great game Friday night. Then head out early Saturday Morning down to Husky Stadium to see #5 Washington play #13 Utah. I want be so Lucky it is expected to pour the rain and winds 40 mile an hour. But it would not be fun if it wasn't raining at a Husky game. 

Hope Betsy fans and players have a safe trip to AC.!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

9 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

That was good update BigDaddyDave! Hope the field is not too slick for Moog. I can't wait for the Big open Dome to come to AC. Probably not in my lifetime. Haha. Get to see a Great game Friday night. Then head out early Saturday Morning down to Husky Stadium to see #5 Washington play #13 Utah. I want be so Lucky it is expected to pour the rain and winds 40 mile an hour. But it would not be fun if it wasn't raining at a Husky game. 

Hope Betsy fans and players have a safe trip to AC.!

Thanks. Stay warm. The joke used to be, if we can get the students to save up all of their beer cans, maybe we can recycle them and finance the building of a dome at the school.

1 hour ago, BigDaddyDave said:

Thanks. Stay warm. The joke used to be, if we can get the students to save up all of their beer cans, maybe we can recycle them and finance the building of a dome at the school.

14 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Haha Exactly reminds me of College too! 

I was student at ETSU when the dome was started and finished. I always thought the biggest mistake was not having a bidding war between the biggest beer corporations to have it made into a half buried beer can, money, $$$$$

Edited by noonesfool