RD 2: MARSHALL COUNTY traveling to HARDIN COUNTY

Chiledeme

4 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Rain is trying to clear o. Out this morning. Should be a good night for football at Jim Carroll stadium. This has the makings of a great game! Safe travels to the Marshall county players and fans. Prayers for no injuries in this game!

Go Tigers!!!

If Hardin Tigers want to beat Marshall Tigers they will need to stop that Marshall Tiger QB. He is a good player. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

8 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Rain is trying to clear o. Out this morning. Should be a good night for football at Jim Carroll stadium. This has the makings of a great game! Safe travels to the Marshall county players and fans. Prayers for no injuries in this game!

Go Tigers!!!

This game should go to the wire

good luck

10 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

If Hardin Tigers want to beat Marshall Tigers they will need to stop that Marshall Tiger QB. He is a good player. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

I've watched several of their games. You're right he's a heck of a player. They have a lot of weapons. We will have our hands full with Marshall County.

6 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

I've watched several of their games. You're right he's a heck of a player. They have a lot of weapons. We will have our hands full with Marshall County.

Been planning on coming all week, but it looks like a family B'day dinner will occupy my time tonight...if that runs it's course early, I'll probably make a dash to Riverside and try to catch the second half there (favorite cousin's grandson playing).

I think HC has a puncher's chance IF something goes your way early and y'all can carry the lead into the second quarter or beyond, but it'll take a complete and solid game in all phases...Marshall Co. has some playmakers and no glaring weaknesses. Best of luck to you & your Tigers!

2 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Been planning on coming all week, but it looks like a family B'day dinner will occupy my time tonight...if that runs it's course early, I'll probably make a dash to Riverside and try to catch the second half there (favorite cousin's grandson playing).

I think HC has a puncher's chance IF something goes your way early and y'all can carry the lead into the second quarter or beyond, but it'll take a complete and solid game in all phases...Marshall Co. has some playmakers and no glaring weaknesses. Best of luck to you & your Tigers!

Yeah their good, no doubt. We got to play much better than the last three weeks to have a chance. Thanks for the well wishes.

1 minute ago, tradertwo said:

That's sort of what I'm thinking, but if you play your best there's a good shot at gettin 'em... big advantage at home, I love the atmosphere there.

This bunch of seniors if I'm not mistaken has only lost one game at home. Two year's ago to Pearl Cohn. I hope these young men from HC bring it tonight!

3 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

The same can be said for HC QB. He's a Mr. Football semi-finalist. I know last week against Whitehouse he made some key runs to extend drives. Should be a good matchup and will take some other kids besides both the QBs to make plays. 

10 minutes ago, Rawheadnbloodybones said:

The same can be said for HC QB. He's a Mr. Football semi-finalist. I know last week against Whitehouse he made some key runs to extend drives. Should be a good matchup and will take some other kids besides both the QBs to make plays. 

Hardin Tigers will not mercy rule Marshall Tigers in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.