MJ loses to Oakland by 30. What you got, over or under?

TommyBahama

8 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

I didn't realize grown "adults" could enjoy waiting on watching a high school team fail so much. MJGB, you have seemed to be very realistic about your team on here for the last couple years. I can't find any threads where you thought they would be the State Champ. They are a good team, playing a very good team next Friday night. Good luck to the Golden Bears. 

I didn't realize grown "adults" could enjoy waiting on watching a high school team fail so much. MJGB, you have seemed to be very realistic about your team on here for the last couple years. I can't find any threads where you thought they would be the State Champ. They are a good team, playing a very good team next Friday night. Good luck to the Golden Bears. 

8 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Yep let’s continue to mock a team that were region champs for the 2nd year in a row, has a  Mr football semi finalist, and is 9-2. People are allergic to facts. Have fun with your “Oakland pummeling” MJ narrative. Will it probably happen? Yeah… as it should with the premier Ruco team. I’m just hoping MJ makes it respectable. Congrats to MJ on being region champs and winning their first round playoff game despite having to soul search after the previous horrid 2 weeks. 

28 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

No, but you’re high on the spectrum. I suppose people love using D1aa to Create their narrative. 3 from last year, a few from 15-19, and then maybe 3-5 from 2004 to 2010. Some teams have 5-7 d1 players year after year, quit playing dumb spectrum guy.

You’re editing your posts completely. You’re an absolute clown. You have more D1 kids the past few years than you said you have in the last 20. 

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Name a few from the 2018 team then. That’s news to me, other than Aidan Raines at Tennessee tech…

Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma) 

Bryan Aiken (Tennessee) 

Malik Bowen (Duke) 

those are just 3 that come to mind off the top of my head. Listen, I wish y’all the best, I wasn’t trying to trash your Coach or your program. Good luck this Friday, and back to more of the point of the post i think MJ is going to give Oakland a tougher game then a lot of people think. 

5 minutes ago, Meat99 said:

Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma) 

Bryan Aiken (Tennessee) 

Malik Bowen (Duke) 

those are just 3 that come to mind off the top of my head. Listen, I wish y’all the best, I wasn’t trying to trash your Coach or your program. Good luck this Friday, and back to more of the point of the post i think MJ is going to give Oakland a tougher game then a lot of people think. 

Tennessee OL. Vandy LB who was kicked off. Yale WR. Princeton DB. Army or navy kicker. Austin Peay kids. It keeps going. He’s nowhere near bright.

16 minutes ago, Meat99 said:

Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma) 

Bryan Aiken (Tennessee) 

Malik Bowen (Duke) 

Bryan Aiken didn’t last a season… Reggie grimes transferred to Ravenwood(quitter) and Bowen. Yes Bowen.

1 minute ago, 731Ball said:

Tennessee OL. Vandy LB who was kicked off. Yale WR. Princeton DB. Army or navy kicker. Austin Peay kids. It keeps going. He’s nowhere near bright.

Yeah I was just naming kids from the 2018 team. I mean, I can’t think of a year in the last 10 years when they didn’t at least have one kid offered a division 1 scholarship. Iron sharpens iron, and when you have a team that consistently produces half a dozen kids a year going on to play at the next level whether that’s NAIA, Div 2, D1AA, D1, there’s only about a dozen other public school programs in the state that produce that type of talent year in and year out. Except they’re not playing non region games against metro schools that are on the verge of getting rid of their program, which is probably why they’re playing for a gold ball every 2-3 years and MJ is not. 

• Upvote 1