Beech @ SouthWind

BarnBurner09

This is gonna be a good game. When you get this far everybody has some talent. 
SW has some ballers on both sides of the ball. They have speed and are aggressive to the ball. 
They have a defensive lineman that is a playmaker every play. He goes 110% on every play and he wreaks havoc in the backfield. 
They have speed on the edges on both sides of the ball. The QB lovers to sling it deep and they have the guys that can go get it. 
Both sides of there line are good. 

Beech is Beech. They’re gonna run and did I say they are gonna run the ball. Then they are are gonna throw it short, middle, and long. 
Defense is fast to the ball and they have the guys in the middle. 
Linebacker group is very solid and the secondary has plenty of speed. 
This could be a good one. SW has only 60 points scored on them all year and Beech is a team that puts points on the board. 

This game is gonna be a war. 
Advantage Beech

8 minutes ago, Director said:

This is gonna be a good game. When you get this far everybody has some talent. 
SW has some ballers on both sides of the ball. They have speed and are aggressive to the ball. 
They have a defensive lineman that is a playmaker every play. He goes 110% on every play and he wreaks havoc in the backfield. 
They have speed on the edges on both sides of the ball. The QB lovers to sling it deep and they have the guys that can go get it. 
Both sides of there line are good. 

Beech is Beech. They’re gonna run and did I say they are gonna run the ball. Then they are are gonna throw it short, middle, and long. 
Defense is fast to the ball and they have the guys in the middle. 
Linebacker group is very solid and the secondary has plenty of speed. 
This could be a good one. SW has only 60 points scored on them all year and Beech is a team that puts points on the board. 

This game is gonna be a war. 
Advantage Beech

I tend to agree. 

Springfield went to Southwind and turned the ball over 4 times in the 1st half.

2 returned for tds and the other 2 having Southwind starting deep in the redzone......

Seeing these 2 teams in back 2 back weeks IMO Beech will control the line of scrimmage with no problem and if they get pressure on SW qb, they will have a very high chance of stopping there offense.

But if if's were 5ths......

We'll see Friday night. 

5 hours ago, ilovethegame said:

Springfield went to Southwind and turned the ball over 4 times in the 1st half.

2 returned for tds and the other 2 having Southwind starting deep in the redzone......

Seeing these 2 teams in back 2 back weeks IMO Beech will control the line of scrimmage with no problem and if they get pressure on SW qb, they will have a very high chance of stopping there offense.

But if if's were 5ths......

We'll see Friday night. 

Turnoevers aside I believe the thing being the most overlooked is SW's line, although not very big, they are very good on both sides of the ball, especially defense, I still got SW by 2 scores, as you said, We'll see Friday night...

6 minutes ago, Shackleisland4ever said:

Can’t wait to play Henry County next Friday night at Shackle Island. Everybody knows the first game was a fluke. Bucs win by 14.  Page, your next!

It wouldn’t be at shackle island. You gotta come to HC!! And how was it a fluke? Henry County was on its 3rd straight road game I’m a row. Beech was sitting easy on a bye week. Y’all got a free possession in the very 1st of the game and still lost. Got ahead 14. And still lost. Henry County is just better this year. Sorry it hurts your feelings. You gotta get through Southwind 1st. If  beech is sleeping on SW like you are yal can come to Paris and watch the HC/SW game. :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RollRed123 said:

It wouldn’t be at shackle island. You gotta come to HC!! And how was it a fluke? Henry County was on its 3rd straight road game I’m a row. Beech was sitting easy on a bye week. Y’all got a free possession in the very 1st of the game and still lost. Got ahead 14. And still lost. Henry County is just better this year. Sorry it hurts your feelings. You gotta get through Southwind 1st. If  beech is sleeping on SW like you are yal can come to Paris and watch the HC/SW game. :popcorneater:

Man… don’t fall for that. 
1) we’re not sleeping on SW 
2) Beech has the utmost respect for HC 

2 hours ago, RollRed123 said:

Can’t sleep on Southwind 

8 hours ago, RollRed123 said:

If beech wins this week I think they easily handle hc in Paris. They let the fist one slip away and coming off a big win down in Memphis I bet the beat HC by 14. But gotta win the sw game first

Edited by Dboggie
Misspelling