Round 2- AE @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

19 minutes ago, F5HallOfFamer said:

Turtle, what’s up with the indisciplined team y’all got?! This is ridiculous! I’d call the game now and send y'all back to 2800! Whole staff needs to be fire.

Let's not start that because you all are not seeing what's going on on the AE sideline.  I just knew that you all would think AE started the mess.  We finally got a crew that's calling/seeing the dirty stuff that Alcoa has been getting away with for years.  

1st incident;  #5 from Alcoa stood over Cherry on the tackle and pushed his head into the ground.  Of course the AE players are going to react that's the first one.

2nd incident #5 from AE whooped Alcoa lineman off the line and that lineman grabbed his face mask.  #5 from AE got into that lineman face and then #77 from Alcoa pushed #5 from AE and  that started the 2nd one.  

So let's not say that AE isn't discipline  because  Alcoa is doing the same and the refs are finally calling it. It just so its happening on AE sideline  and they're catching everybody that's stepping 1 inch on the field.  

Now go ahead and be like Union COunty and say yall are so innocent  ......   I feel for yall in basketball that's all I'm going to say