Lenoir City @ Walker Valley

mickflair

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, BigTImeShowTime said:

I Will not pick WV! I think #3 for LC  goes off. WV will join Cleveland and come watch Bradley Next week in the 3rd round

Lenoir Panthers will not be able to mercy rule Walker Mustangs in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Will you bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

12 hours ago, noonesfool said:

A shout out to Coach Zeller for the great job he has done this year. He was  not looking for the job but took the bull by the horn when offered it and ran with it.

Glad to see Coach Z could step in for a bad situation and right the ship.  When I coached with Z our D Coordinator is the current D Coordinator in Richie Wilhite (Taught me a lot as a young LB Coach).  His son (Trey) who i remember running around as a kid at practice is the real deal and does everything for the Panthers (325 yards rushing with 4TD's, 120 Yards passing, 10 tackles, and a fumble recovery last week against Rhea)

1 hour ago, Rockytopmojo7 said:

WV defense is a really tough physical unit too.  

They are a hard read. They beat Cleveland but they lose to East Hamilton. I know they hung 70+ on the price twins but they also gave up 30+ to the price twins. I believe in their offense, not sure about tough physical d unit. They will be put to the test against a  physical style of offense.