RD 3 Union City travels to Dresden for showdown.

Tornado82

2 minutes ago, FALCONFLYER said:

That makes sense & guess time will tell bc I have gotten word that he is coming back but if what you saying is factual then maybe he could be ineligible to come back & I will have to check into it so he will know his options…

He should check it out if he decides to come back Don't just enroll at LC I pretty well know all the rules.And I think if he does enroll at LC,once there 3 days or practices there,he's considered being at LC and maybe ineligible at either school.All premature as he may not come anyway

Just now, mrbigster said:

Lol..I hear you but LC couldn't stop them this year and they have about whole team back

I will look into it about Twin & that doesn’t matter about South Fulton returning all those players bc we didn’t lose many & with the holes Brady & Fat and Leinweber can open up all the coaches have to do is get the ball in the skilled players hands effectively & LC should run through the competition even with a mediocre defense….It’s about adjustments & game planning not just throwing kids on the field bc they seniors & I know the problem & everyone else does to & that’s the constant coaching change & that’s it & nothing else nothing to do with talent bc the talent is there every year but how can you coach talent when it’s a different coach every other year!!!!

7 hours ago, mrbigster said:

He should check it out if he decides to come back Don't just enroll at LC I pretty well know all the rules.And I think if he does enroll at LC,once there 3 days or practices there,he's considered being at LC and maybe ineligible at either school.All premature as he may not come anyway

Yep 3 days.

20 hours ago, FALCONFLYER said:

That makes sense & guess time will tell bc I have gotten word that he is coming back but if what you saying is factual then maybe he could be ineligible to come back & I will have to check into it so he will know his options…

Congrats Dresden on the win against UC.Hoping you guys win Friday night

Edited by mrbigster