Beer Dun @ Brad Lee (RD 3)

TnBear

25 minutes ago, BELTSNBUCKLES said:

Bradley DE #25 is a freshman, pretty impressed with his play in 2 games vs Maryville.  BC had a good returning team before QB and Boo joined.  QB was a game changer for the offense and Boo is best in TN.  Tito Williams should be defensive MVP of that team, not sure why TN passed on him but TN picked up and got the CB last spring.  He is good but hard to notice when Williams and Boo are making plays.  Forest Middle school team was good this year, beat Maryville in OT.  And they were good previous year with Maryville edging them out in conf championship.

Def some good players in pipeline at Bradley County.  Anxious to see if someone between CLE, BC and WV decide to pull some NIL $ together and recreate the Bearden model, pull the counties best kids together for 1 team.

Most don’t know that there are no zoning restrictions in Bradley, basically a kid can go to what high school they want or parents want regardless of the 3 middle schools. As impressive as that group from LFMS was this year I’m pretty positive some of that group will end up at WV like the year before. Some of the Cleveland middle kids came to Bradley High School from last year.

If Bradley wins it, it’s going to certainly help with athletes. 

It’s going to be pretty exciting to watch this freshman kid develop over the next few years that’s starting now for Bradley. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Bradley Bears have the best player from Chattanooga that is the best player in Tennessee. They also have the best QB from Rhea County. The two people they added this season put them over the top. They are so good and will not lose this game vs Bearden Bulldogs. I am  Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

best player in TN may be a tiny stretch

Booger just sayin :roll:

3 hours ago, TheREALBradleysports23 said:

I don't know where you have been all season but they didn't play Riverdale. 

They played riverdale in a 7 on 7 scrimmage pre season… ask around and you’ll see that was the case.. I was told Bradley scored 3 times on em and they didn’t score on Bradley. Some argue 7v7 isn’t real football and fair enough….Alcoa was on fire and Bradley had JUST got boo and Kaleb when they scrimmaged Alcoa…that’s the only thing alcoa fans can bring up since maryville still beat them with their worst team yett lol alcoa humors me… they’d have 3 championships in 20 years had they had to play 6A ball.  braldeys JV beat alcoas in the 2nd by 6-0. Play Alcoa now and Bradley wins by 30+ promise it. Run it right at Bradley and you see what happens last maryville game lol you get stopped at LOS or behind it. Bradley’s problem is they’re getting penalties and they’re getting tired and bored this far into the season.