Beer Dun @ Brad Lee (RD 3)

TnBear

23 minutes ago, FR615 said:

The Alcoa scrimmage…. You beat Bradley by running it right at em. 

Alcoa won because Bradley BASICALLY  didn’t even have a play book yett…. LOL Let Alcoa meet Bradley right now and Bradley mercy rules them. For crying out loud… bearden came within 4 points of beating Alcoa and Bradley mercy ruled bearden…. Maryville DID beat Alcoa and bearden beat maryville and Bradley steam rolled bearden and maryville both..are we even having this conversation?  lol that little 3A school don’t want none of Bradley right now…… not even the tip.

36 minutes ago, ClaboCrazy1961 said:

7 on 7 is trash.  It is basically flag football and only came about to try to keep football kids from playing basketball or other sports in the offseason.  It is even worse than AAU basketball, which is awful unless you are in the top 20%.  You cannot seriously be talking about 7 on 7 right now. Come on guys

Pretty rich coming from you buddy!

14 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Alcoa won because Bradley BASICALLY  didn’t even have a play book yett…. LOL Let Alcoa meet Bradley right now and Bradley mercy rules them. For crying out loud… bearden came within 4 points of beating Alcoa and Bradley mercy ruled bearden…. Maryville DID beat Alcoa and bearden beat maryville and Bradley steam rolled bearden and maryville both..are we even having this conversation?  lol that little 3A school don’t want none of Bradley right now…… not even the tip.

Bradley Bears have a great team but they would not mercy rule Alcoa Tornado. It would not happen. I guarantee it. Bradley Bears have one of the largest school populations and have the most talent in Tennessee and should win the gold ball this year. Bearden Bulldogs will not be able to be beat Bradley Bears either tomorrow in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

11 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

So we're in the 3rd round of the playoffs and you guys are talking about a glorified practice from 3 months ago? We're not talking about a game, we're talking about practice.....

We were talking about Bradley Bears, Maryville Rebels, Alcoa Tornado, and Bearden Bulldogs in here. You would like Allen Iverson with that statement. If Allen Iverson played for one of these teams they would win the state title. It would happen. He was that good. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

14 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

this is an uninformed terrible take and I'm not a supporter of either team.  alcoa would still win handily.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

So we're in the 3rd round of the playoffs and you guys are talking about a glorified practice from 3 months ago? We're not talking about a game, we're talking about practice.....

LOL, Been thinking the same thing. Some Alcoa troll stirring it up about something that does not matter in the least at this point.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ILB1999 said:

this is an uninformed terrible take and I'm not a supporter of either team.  alcoa would still win handily.

Again, maryville beat Alcoa… Bradley almost mercy ruled them. Bearden came within 4 points of Alcoa this year and Bradley mercy ruled them… so the terrible take wouldn’t come from me… it’d come from you. Bradley has learned so much since then.. and BTW that same day….. Bradley’s JV beat alcoas JV 6-0. Bradley’s JV is an absolute monster right now…they would almost handle Alcoa themselves. they beat Baylor 41-0 . Kaleb Martin hadn’t been on team for 2 weeks yett and boo Carter was just getting there. Alcoa came with a team they’ve had for the past 3 years. Bradley would murk them.. alcoa can’t even beat maryville when maryville is at its worst in 25 years. That really shows the difference between 3A and 6A. Zero losses this year so far between Bradley’s JV and Bradley’s varsity. The team all in all is undefeated totally across the board. 

3 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Bradley Bears have a great team but they would not mercy rule Alcoa Tornado. It would not happen. I guarantee it. Bradley Bears have one of the largest school populations and have the most talent in Tennessee and should win the gold ball this year. Bearden Bulldogs will not be able to be beat Bradley Bears either tomorrow in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Tomorrow will be a hard game for Bradley…. Nonetheless. Bearden will come to play as will Bradley id like to think. I won’t overlook bearden…. There’s always a 50/50 chance of an upset. 

1 hour ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Again, maryville beat Alcoa… Bradley almost mercy ruled them. Bearden came within 4 points of Alcoa this year and Bradley mercy ruled them… so the terrible take wouldn’t come from me… it’d come from you. Bradley has learned so much since then.. and BTW that same day….. Bradley’s JV beat alcoas JV 6-0. Bradley’s JV is an absolute monster right now…they would almost handle Alcoa themselves. they beat Baylor 41-0 . Kaleb Martin hadn’t been on team for 2 weeks yett and boo Carter was just getting there. Alcoa came with a team they’ve had for the past 3 years. Bradley would murk them.. alcoa can’t even beat maryville when maryville is at its worst in 25 years. That really shows the difference between 3A and 6A. Zero losses this year so far between Bradley’s JV and Bradley’s varsity. The team all in all is undefeated totally across the board. 

hahaha you said murk.

Bradley county wins state, maybe you're right.  They fold before then, well...