Round 3: Oz @ Coalfield

rtl112

58 minutes ago, JimBobCooters said:

Everyone knows coalfied recruits… they always have and always will. Most of their rosters are made up of players from OS, Harriman, Wartburg, Sunbright, and Oakdale. It’s been a problem there for years and many from other schools have taken notice. Ever kid you bring in from another school takes a starting spot away from a coalfied kid but they don’t care about that. It’s only get that win over a weak single a school. OS has been victimized by Coalfied for years and I think now Tyler Harper is fighting back. 

Wow!  Insightful!  You seem like a man in the know.  

Did you really play the victim card?!?!  Lost what little credibility you had.

Think about it!

4 hours ago, crow said:

Trying to follow when you quoted yourself and asked yourself if you were from coalfield. That’s ???

Not real sure where the confusion is,but besides that. Someone thinks this is another account of a guy that is named cyjackets. It's not and 100 percent not from coalfield or do I know who cymjackets is. I was just trying to comment that about 5or 6 starters on coalfield this upcoming year are from last yes roster and they all started in wartburg. And while I'm on here ,why did onieda take OS off schedule?

3 hours ago, BFL347 said:

Not real sure where the confusion is,but besides that. Someone thinks this is another account of a guy that is named cyjackets. It's not and 100 percent not from coalfield or do I know who cymjackets is. I was just trying to comment that about 5or 6 starters on coalfield this upcoming year are from last yes roster and they all started in wartburg. And while I'm on here ,why did onieda take OS off schedule?

Honestly I’m not sure Oneida took OS off the schedule or if OS took Oneida off, I don’t have an answer about Oneida and OS other than maybe with the new region alignment for both there may have been a scheduling conflict for one side or the other, maybe both or something. It’s been on and off for a long time now. We’ll play a few years then won’t for a few. That’s the only thing I can figure but I do not have a for sure answer. 

Edited by crow

2 hours ago, BFL347 said:

I am confused.  Who are you talking about?  Could you verify your claims sir?

9 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

I am confused.  Who are you talking about?  Could you verify your claims sir?

I was saying about 5-6 started out in Wartburg youth, as they would gone all the way up. but decided to move before middle...well some did. I really don't care either way... I'm just saying there's no OS players on there as of now...and would love to keep it that way, but you can't keep them (CF) out of DMS or phone calls to our 8th graders and or high school kids.

1 hour ago, BFL347 said:

I was saying about 5-6 started out in Wartburg youth, as they would gone all the way up. but decided to move before middle...well some did. I really don't care either way... I'm just saying there's no OS players on there as of now...and would love to keep it that way, but you can't keep them (CF) out of DMS or phone calls to our 8th graders and or high school kids.

Doesn’t OS have a few kids on their roster that played most of their career in Coalfield?  

Think about it!

Just now, ThinkAboutIt said:

Doesn’t OS have a few kids on their roster that played most of their career in Coalfield?  

Think about it!

So if a kid decides to go to school in OS it okay.  But if a kid decides to go to Coalfield then it is recruiting?

just wanted to make sure I understood your point accurately.

Think about it!

1 hour ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

So if a kid decides to go to school in OS it okay.  But if a kid decides to go to Coalfield then it is recruiting?

just wanted to make sure I understood your point accurately.

Think about it!

No , and only kid I know of your referring to played both places and oak ridge 

Do we want to speak about the kid that is playing basketball for Coalfields Middle school program who played for sunbright last year and during the summer this past summer. Yet his family is still living in the same residence. No one will report coalfield from Morgan County because of retaliation of Mr Treece which is just plain sad. 

Edited by EdForHeisman

27 minutes ago, EdForHeisman said:

Do we want to speak about the kid that is playing basketball for Coalfields Middle school program who played for sunbright last year and during the summer this past summer. Yet his family is still living in the same residence. No one will report coalfield from Morgan County because of retaliation of Mr Treece which is just plain sad. 

Let's talk about it.  Morgan County has open zones.  I am sure that "your school" has been the recipient of a few good athletes in recent memory.  Is that recruiting?  Or is that politics?

Think about it!