Round 3: Oz @ Coalfield

rtl112

1 hour ago, BFL347 said:

I wasn't saying scared, its just always a good game and gate. I like that game but picking up Whitwell was good for us.

Didn’t take it that way either. I’m sure the 2 will play again before long. 

Coalfield Middle School has the Hammock player who transferred from Sunbright school to Coalfied with no change of Address and didn’t sit out any time at all. I think he is way older than the other kids in his grade. That is illegal if I’m not mistaken. Someone needs to report it to TSSAA. 

1 hour ago, JimBobCooters said:

Coalfield Middle School has the Hammock player who transferred from Sunbright school to Coalfied with no change of Address and didn’t sit out any time at all. I think he is way older than the other kids in his grade. That is illegal if I’m not mistaken. Someone needs to report it to TSSAA. 

Sounds like you need to report it JBC.  Seems like you know a lot.  I am sure your assistance would be appreciated by the TSSAA.  Just make sure to let them know that mean old Coalfield is victimizing everyone when you do.  

1 hour ago, JimBobCooters said:

If it’s middle schools then the TSSAA doesn’t care. Now the TMSAA may be interested. I agree sounds like you’re the one to report it given your insider info on the situation. Like we’ve all said for years, if you have the info and don’t report it then it’s just a rumor. 

2 hours ago, JimBobCooters said:

The truth of the matter is that he is originally form the Dominican Republic.  He is twenty-seven years old, has a wife, and two kids.  They lived in Sunbright until one day he realized that he identified as a middle school student from Coalfield.  The TSSAA/TMSAA granted  the transfer without question.  You might want to try that technique the next time you go cherry-picking from Coalfield.

Think about it!

Shoot….., the portal has been open up in coalfield for years! Rumors have it that the powers that be off Fairview Rd gave advice to the NCAA a couple years back. Same old story man, pirate the best pee wee players around that won all those Jr. Pro Super Bowls and steal the best the local middle schools have to offer…… The evidence is obvious and countless times it has been proven with out a shadow of a doubt on this very forum! The only other viable answer would be that all us accusers are way off base and jealous of the continuing success of one of the smallest schools in the state and that ain’t close to the truth!!! Carlton Flatt cut his teeth in East Tn at Coalfield is what I heard….. thinkaboutthat!

15 minutes ago, BlockRTBlockRT said:

Shoot….., the portal has been open up in coalfield for years! Rumors have it that the powers that be off Fairview Rd gave advice to the NCAA a couple years back. Same old story man, pirate the best pee wee players around that won all those Jr. Pro Super Bowls and steal the best the local middle schools have to offer…… The evidence is obvious and countless times it has been proven with out a shadow of a doubt on this very forum! The only other viable answer would be that all us accusers are way off base and jealous of the continuing success of one of the smallest schools in the state and that ain’t close to the truth!!! Carlton Flatt cut his teeth in East Tn at Coalfield is what I heard….. thinkaboutthat!

I reckon the transfer portal and all of the NIL deals have paid off for Coalfield.  And it a good thing too!  Needed both to victimize all of the surrounding schools.  

Think about this thinkaboutit……, not every community in East Tn has the resources and expendable incomes that the wealthy boosters at Coalfield have! Most of us are dealing with massive inflation and are forced to cut back on our gridiron donation accounts….. Heck, NIL deal money is drying up everywhere in Morgan County except for one obvious location! Money flowing to the pockets of Coalfields next high target recruits for sure, heard it this very morning down at the dollar general so don’t come on here and start denying the obvious, thinkaboutthat!

1 minute ago, BlockRTBlockRT said:

Now you’re just being a jerk! Every educated person knows climate change is a hoax and JFK was Killy LBJ! Just admit that y’all are High School Football cheaters and quit with the sarcastic attacks on American History!!!

No sir!  You are wrong!  Obviously, Coalfield is responsible for the destruction of high school football in east TN, the environment, and progressive government.