Round 3: Oz @ Coalfield

rtl112

Progressive government……. Labor movement?? Women rights??? Immigration quotas??? What role does Samuel Gompers and Eugene Debs play in coalfield? Booker T in coalfield is a wrestler!! Actually maybe the progressive movement needs to be revitalized in coalfield to take care of the exploitation of innocent kids being manipulated by the power brokers over in coalfield, shame on you thinkaboutit!! 

7 minutes ago, BlockRTBlockRT said:

Progressive government……. Labor movement?? Women rights??? Immigration quotas??? What role does Samuel Gompers and Eugene Debs play in coalfield? Booker T in coalfield is a wrestler!! Actually maybe the progressive movement needs to be revitalized in coalfield to take care of the exploitation of innocent kids being manipulated by the power brokers over in coalfield, shame on you thinkaboutit!! 

So, Coalfield is the non-union, sexist, anti-immigration, mafia now?  Dang!  Coalfield is more evil than I thought! 

Gompers, Debs, and even Booker T couldn't recruit like the yellowjackets can.....according to Jim Bob Cooters (plural...funny!).  Gonna have to talk to Goldman-Sachs about that.  It's about time for them to pony-up.....again!

Think about it!

Of course…., corporate America has now been mentioned….., not by accident I’m sure! WHO IS ponying up the bill for all those division 1 recruits you keep bringing to your backwoods school…??? No, really.., let us ALL know who is funding the corrupt infusion of stolen talent to your school! If you had an ounce of integrity you would come clean and spill the beans but you won’t because you are a sad little man! Yep, a sad little man that thinks wins are more important than fair play and equal opportunity…… SAD, thinkaboutthat!

8 minutes ago, BlockRTBlockRT said:

Of course…., corporate America has now been mentioned….., not by accident I’m sure! WHO IS ponying up the bill for all those division 1 recruits you keep bringing to your backwoods school…??? No, really.., let us ALL know who is funding the corrupt infusion of stolen talent to your school! If you had an ounce of integrity you would come clean and spill the beans but you won’t because you are a sad little man! Yep, a sad little man that thinks wins are more important than fair play and equal opportunity…… SAD, thinkaboutthat!

Listen,  I can’t help that corporate America supports the good people of Coalfield.  

I’m hoping that our global bit coin operation pays off to recruit even more talent.  We call it the “Snack-n-PAC Pesos”.  The “Dollar General Doichmarks” and the “Marathon Money” accounts are about drained.

You play too much, this is serious! Kids in this county could get athletic scholarships if they stayed at Wartburg or Sunbright or Oakdale……., heck the kids at Petros would be better served anywhere else but Coalfield and everyone knows it. What is happening in this county is reprehensible and needs to change! Thinkaboutthat!!

1 minute ago, BlockRTBlockRT said:

You play too much, this is serious! Kids in this county could get athletic scholarships if they stayed at Wartburg or Sunbright or Oakdale……., heck the kids at Petros would be better served anywhere else but Coalfield and everyone knows it. What is happening in this county is reprehensible and needs to change! Thinkaboutthat!!

We have come along way at Coalfield.  We have given up blood diamond mining, elephant tusk acquisition, and rhino horn harvesting.  I think everyone sees that and now want to be a part of our humble community.  How can you say that is a bad thing????

Think about it!

Come a long way in Coalfield….? Yeah, they’ve come a long way in Somalia too…., not near as many pirates as there used to be….. Give me a break! You guys still lead the state in stolen talent and it ain’t close! If Mark Reeves and the boys don’t care it’s only because they are on the take from the high rolling mine owners that support the coalfield athletic department just like Childress apparently was! Facts be facts bro, y’all cheating like drums take a beating, thinkaboutthat! 

The ones who are around the program are cancerous and it will eventually cause rot. It will catch up to them but everyone needs to start reporting them to the powers to be. It’s always interesting that coalfield football is good when they have a director of schools from Coalfield. Oliver Springs will be good even with the quitters that coalfield takes. ThinkAboutThat

1 hour ago, JimBobCooters said:

The ones who are around the program are cancerous and it will eventually cause rot. It will catch up to them but everyone needs to start reporting them to the powers to be. It’s always interesting that coalfield football is good when they have a director of schools from Coalfield. Oliver Springs will be good even with the quitters that coalfield takes. ThinkAboutThat

Huh?  Kind of confused by that statement.  Preach!!!

10 hours ago, JimBobCooters said:

So, let me get this straight…..a team can only be good if the director of schools is from that community?  

JBC…you are better than this.  Surely you can have a better come back than that.  I’m not going to lie….. I am disappointed in you.

10 hours ago, JimBobCooters said:

So,  Coalfield is now responsible for causing cancer?!?!?!  Talk about an evil place!  We should change our name to the Coalfield Carcinomas!