Round 3: Oz @ Coalfield

rtl112

On 1/29/2024 at 6:58 PM, ThinkAboutIt said:

Here we go again!  CYJACKET IS FROM OLIVER SPRINGS.....just in case folks can't figure that one out.  This is no secret.

Think about it!

Speaking of Oliver Springs we played them the other night in basketball (new gym is very nice by the way) and I saw on their electronic sign “Welcome To Oliver Springs Academy”. When did that happen or have they always been an “academy”?

2 hours ago, crow said:

Speaking of Oliver Springs we played them the other night in basketball (new gym is very nice by the way) and I saw on their electronic sign “Welcome To Oliver Springs Academy”. When did that happen or have they always been an “academy”?

This year

On 1/29/2024 at 6:58 PM, ThinkAboutIt said:

Here we go again!  CYJACKET IS FROM OLIVER SPRINGS.....just in case folks can't figure that one out.  This is no secret.

Think about it!

Why is it....always Oliver springs if someone says something about coalfield 

On 1/28/2024 at 5:49 PM, ThinkAboutIt said:

Crow,  it is a no win situation when you argue with idiots.  They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. (Not saying that you were arguing.....just trying to passively call several people on here idiots.....hahaha).

Hard to believe it when you hear "my brother's cousin's, sister's nephew heard from a reliable source said that he knew of a guy who heard that Coalfield recruited a few kids who's donkeys were related to a mule who swears that he saw a Coalfield coach pay recruits money to come to school there."  But....I guess people can believe that if they want.

Let me guess ,Oliver springs people?

4 hours ago, crow said:

I thought it was recent. Any reason for the change? I’m just curious if there is a benefit or some distinction between being an academy vs a high school. 

They combined the middle school and high school it's 6-12 now

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BFL347 said:

Why is it....always Oliver springs if someone says something about coalfield 

Because it is always OS.  Unless you have heard different from brother-cousin's sister's uncle dad's nephew's horse.  Then it has to be true.

As a matter of fact...every time you mention Coalfield's name we pick up an extra recruit.  Kind of like "every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings" from a Wonderful Life.  Please keep saying it!  SAY IT!!!!!!

4 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

Because it is always OS.  Unless you have heard different from brother-cousin's sister's uncle dad's nephew's horse.  Then it has to be true.

As a matter of fact...every time you mention Coalfield's name we pick up an extra recruit.  Kind of like "every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings" from a Wonderful Life.  Please keep saying it!  SAY IT!!!!!!

Is it,sounds like you just don't like OS and that's fine,I promise. But I promise you this,there are a whole lot of other communities,that feel that way. But keep blaming OS. That makes you sleep better.....see ya next Thursday, or do you just do football

17 hours ago, BFL347 said:

Is it,sounds like you just don't like OS and that's fine,I promise. But I promise you this,there are a whole lot of other communities,that feel that way. But keep blaming OS. That makes you sleep better.....see ya next Thursday, or do you just do football

I obviously ruffled your "duck feathers" BobcatForLife.  I like a lot of folks from OS.  I am only talking to the few who feel the need to slander Coalfield.......the place from which I AM from.   

CYJacket is NOT from Coalfield.  Being that he/she/they/them/it/are/was/were are posting trash about good ol' CoalVegas on an OS vs. Coalfield thread doesn't help your logic.   

Which communities feel that way?  Dang!  That is a bold statement that everyone in multiple communities  are unified by their hate of one small community called Coalfield.  Do you and them hold meetings or rallies?  I can only imagine what that must look like.  Or, are you all like separate robots that will come together to form one HUGE robot to destroy Coalfield?

Edited by ThinkAboutIt

5 minutes ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

I obviously ruffled your "duck feathers" BobcatForLife.  I like a lot of folks from OS.  I am only talking to the few who feel the need to slander Coalfield.......the place from which I AM from.   

CYJacket is NOT from Coalfield.  Being that he/she/they/them/it/are/was/were are posting trash about good ol' CoalVegas on an OS vs. Coalfield thread doesn't help your logic.   

Which communities feel that way?  Dang!  That is a bold statement that everyone in multiple communities  are unified by their hate of one small community called Coalfield.  Do you and them hold meetings or rallies?  I can only what that must look like.  Or, are you all like separate robots that will come together to form one HUGE robot to destroy Coalfield?

I heard coalfield has a big ole fire a brewing. That is going to make national headlines.

2 hours ago, Thebalduglyduck said:

I heard coalfield has a big ole fire a brewing. That is going to make national headlines.

Just like how you "heard" that we tore down the border wall to broaden our recruiting base?  Or, how you "heard" that there was evidence of Coalfield recruiting on Hunter Biden's laptop.....with an intriguing picture of CYJacket, Bald Ugly Duck, Ed For Heisman, and Bobcat For Life?  

C'mon man!  Think about it!