Quarterfinals - Powell at West

WestHigh4Life

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

I will predict that qb1 dresses out and goes through warm ups,  but will not play in the game.  I think it will still be a great game even if that is the case.  Probably be a LOS game especially with the weather that is expected.  If it weren't on Packer Vision this game would be over quickly. Unfortunately, the weather is calling for thunderstorms, what we don't need is lightning delays.  Knock on wood.

This game will not be a mercy rule win for West Rebels even if Powell Panthers QB does not play in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Powell Panthers are too good to let it happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

27 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Regardless of weather or who plays...im going with this score but I could be wrong. Best of luck to both teams and another classic and injury free game.

West 28 

Powell 21

Go Rebels!

This is a good prediction for this game. It will be a good game. West Rebels or Powell Panthers will not get mercy ruled in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

28 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I know everyone keeps talking about the weather, but I don't think it's going to be a factor tonight. There's no lightning associated with this front, and it's going to be drizzly/spotty at worst.

Biggest question is whether #2 will play tonight.

5 took all the reps with the 1's this week.  I don't think we'll see #2.  But 5 is a good player freshmen or not, he does some things really well, just not as big play explosive as 2.

50 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I know everyone keeps talking about the weather, but I don't think it's going to be a factor tonight. There's no lightning associated with this front, and it's going to be drizzly/spotty at worst.

Biggest question is whether #2 will play tonight.

Do not worry. Even if #2 does not play West Rebels will not mercy rule Powell Panthers in this game. Powell Panthers are too good to let it happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

24 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

5 took all the reps with the 1's this week.  I don't think we'll see #2.  But 5 is a good player freshmen or not, he does some things really well, just not as big play explosive as 2.

Go to the next street over and ask that question.  

1 hour ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Are you gonna be there sir? id like to meet u tonight finally of course i was hoping for next week. Goalposts by the fieldhouse?

No, unfortunately, I will be watching this one at home on tv with my dad who is unable to travel to the game.  But I do have West in this one by a trickle.  Go Rebs! 

• Like 1