D2-A 3rd Round Semifinals - winners heading to the scenic city

CougarDadx2

32 minutes ago, CommanderMan said:

I'll be at the FCS game, my first game of the year. I'm interested in seeing how Curtis has progressed since last year. I'll take FCS though, as they'll win the battle in the trenches. 

Nashville Eagles has an outstanding QB but they will not mercy rule Friendship Commanders in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see. Friendship Commanders should win this game. I repeat again Friendship Commanders will not get mercy ruled by Nashville Eagles. They are too good to let it happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

On 11/14/2023 at 6:02 AM, CougarDadx2 said:

Who was out or not 100% back in September when FCS played MTCS? Your comment made me rewatch the game and I am curious?

They had linemen that weren’t 100%. Let’s be honest you’re not curious, you just want to make a smarmy comment. At the end of the day, I think friendship is better than your team as well as Colombia Academy. I’ve been around enough championships at this level to to be objective. I have no dog in this hunt, my son has a state championship ring, my daughter has Tennessee state high school records, and my Friday nights from here on out are free. Safe travels and best of luck to all the teams.

17 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

They had linemen that weren’t 100%. Let’s be honest you’re not curious, you just want to make a smarmy comment. At the end of the day, I think friendship is better than your team as well as Colombia Academy. I’ve been around enough championships at this level to to be objective. I have no dog in this hunt, my son has a state championship ring, my daughter has Tennessee state high school records, and my Friday nights from here on out are free. Safe travels and best of luck to all the teams.

I asked the question, because I felt both teams were pretty healthy in that game. It appears (but I don't know for sure) that all the starters on FCS' line played that night and played the whole game. If you think I am trolling, you are mistaken.

Congratulations on your children's accomplishments. I understand the effort and time it requires from them, and also from parents.

On 11/15/2023 at 7:52 PM, Playerscoach said:

Friendship Commanders will win again tonight. It will happen. I guarantee it. Middle Tennessee Cougars might win tonight too. Columbia Bulldogs have a good team too. If Friendship Commanders and Middle Tennessee Cougars play again it will not be a mercy rule. I do not care how many were out. Middle Tennessee is too good to let Friendship Commanders mercy rule them if they play again. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

9 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

NCS was the 4th place team from the middle region for a reason. They just didn’t have the OL/DL to compete against decent teams this year and that is where FCS is best. 

MTCS is pretty good up front on both sides of the ball. This game will be a slobber knocker.  Both teams want to run the ball and stop the run.  A key pass completion could be a key to victory.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 6:52 PM, Playerscoach said:

Were the linemen 100% today? (this was the smarmy comment you were looking for).

• Like 1