D2AAA semis predictions

FR615

Mccallie Vs MBA- Mccallie won earlier this season 35-0. Mccallie is too physical and has too many weapons. I will be surprised if there isn’t a running clock in the 3rd quarter. Mccallie wins 42-7. 

Baylor vs Knox Catholic. This is another rematch of a mercy rule game that Baylor won 42-0 three weeks ago. Knox Catholic did not play 5 or 6 of their starters that game. Catholic went toe to toe with Mccallie and just beat a very good MUS team. This one will be closer than last time but Baylor still pulls out the victory. Baylor wins 35-24. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FR615 said:

Mccallie Vs MBA- Mccallie won earlier this season 35-0. Mccallie is too physical and has too many weapons. I will be surprised if there isn’t a running clock in the 3rd quarter. Mccallie wins 42-7. 

Baylor vs Knox Catholic. This is another rematch of a mercy rule game that Baylor won 42-0 three weeks ago. Knox Catholic did not play 5 or 6 of their starters that game. Catholic went toe to toe with Mccallie and just beat a very good MUS team. This one will be closer than last time but Baylor still pulls out the victory. Baylor wins 35-24. 

I picked MBA last week, however I think "Marty Magic" runs out this week against a much more competent McCallie offense.  I think KC puts up a good fight but Baylor gets the W and sets up the game most of us want.      

• Like 2

tornadoes roll and I say running clock. just don't see mba being able to run the ball and the qb will make mistakes having to throw. 

catholic has a chance, but its slim. like booger in high school slim. raiders look pretty unstoppable on offense and defense has been dominant. Baylor up big at half and starts subbing and catholic gets a couple tds in garbage time. cinderella season comes to a close. 

then everyone gets their wish and we see mccallie/baylor gold ball game. sold out Thursday night game. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Baylor Raiders will not mercy rule McCallie Tornado in this game. McCallie Tornado will not mercy rule Baylor Raiders either. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Huh? Baylor and McCallie would not play for 2 more weeks lol

1 hour ago, powerp said:

Huh? Baylor and McCallie would not play for 2 more weeks lol

Baylor Raiders and McCallie Tornado will play in the state championship game. Baylor Raiders will not mercy rule McCallie Tornado in that game and McCallie Tornado will not mercy rule Baylor Raiders either. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

6 minutes ago, powerp said:

Why would they mercy rule them?

It will not happen. Watch and see. I guarantee it. Baylor Raiders and McCallie Tornado are both too good to let it happen. Do you want to bet me Baylor Raiders or McCallie Tornado will mercy rule the other one? I am telling you right now it is not going to happen. That is wishful thinking. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.