Knox Fulton Coach Jeff McMillan steps down.

BarneySox2007

9 hours ago, Jet Pride said:

Won't matter who the head coach is until the people above Matt Mercer get serious about sports at GCA no one will win there again. 

If Justin Long is offered and accepts Fulton will be state champions again within 6 years.  Mark it down.  There is rezoning coming on the horizon after this mega subdivision is completed in Powell/karns.  It’s inevitable. 

12 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they hired Bearden offensive coordinator Clark McMillan (Jeff McMillan’s son), whom used to be on the staff at Fulton was there when they won the state in 2014. I believe he was the QB and TE coach and we all remember what that offense did… many many records that will be hard to brake, so I imagine he is pretty high on the list.

Come on now, the connection is ok, but let's be real on why those records were set so high. Your boy had more to do with that than McMillan's son. I still think Long is the guy here. 

2 hours ago, pdover1776 said:

If Justin Long is offered and accepts Fulton will be state champions again within 6 years.  Mark it down.  There is rezoning coming on the horizon after this mega subdivision is completed in Powell/karns.  It’s inevitable. 

haha what?   Talk about unrealistic expectations.

3 hours ago, pdover1776 said:

Yea the zone at Powell is very diverse to say the least when you look at the zoning map. Are you projecting they lose the Norwood area?

3 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Come on now, the connection is ok, but let's be real on why those records were set so high. Your boy had more to do with that than McMillan's son. I still think Long is the guy here. 

I just put out my suggestion. I know that's his son, and he did a lot at Fulton on the staff. I wouldn't be shocked to see him go, of course. It would be a big hit considering what he is doing with this offense over here, but it was just a thought.

10 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

I just put out my suggestion. I know that's his son, and he did a lot at Fulton on the staff. I wouldn't be shocked to see him go, of course. It would be a big hit considering what he is doing with this offense over here, but it was just a thought.

Oh yea no problem with your opinion, I just have a different one. Wouldn't be shocked if we are both wrong