Bearden Bulldogs 2024

JournalEntry

1 minute ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I hear you. If anyone would say they wouldn't take advice from a former NFL player they are lying or stupid or both.

Of course coaches would take advice from an NFL player, and it paid off on the field. Heck jones even got to eat dinner with Brian Daboll of the giants because of the connection. The problem is the round about way with no transparency to do it the violated policies at the state and county level. 

40 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

So you’re in the know. Answer these questions, 1. Who coached the OL for Bearden last year? 2. Who started this season coaching the OL for Bearden? 3. Why did Crawford end up coaching both the RBs and OL by the end of the year? 

The guy that coached rec league and worked for the sheriff's office was one of the O-line coaches. A former Central player who also used to be an assistant at HVA and DC at Cocke Co was another O-line coach. A former BHS player was another O-line coach. The former DC from Cocke Co. left after one year. I heard he went to Fulton. I heard the former rec coach/sheriff office guy quit sometime this year. I don't know if the former BHS player is still coaching at BHS.

45 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

Of course coaches would take advice from an NFL player, and it paid off on the field. Heck jones even got to eat dinner with Brian Daboll of the giants because of the connection. The problem is the round about way with no transparency to do it the violated policies at the state and county level. 

Brian Brown with KCS not really doing his job by letting this stuff happen at BHS.

45 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

So you’re in the know. Answer these questions, 1. Who coached the OL for Bearden last year? 2. Who started this season coaching the OL for Bearden? 3. Why did Crawford end up coaching both the RBs and OL by the end of the year? 

Jay, he was cop and had to step away due to his outside job.

6 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

That’s incorrect there was an assistant coach doing it he is the offensive line coach for the freshman team.

Officially, but Smith was doing the actual coaching. But I do admire how hard you’re fighting to cover up your team’s violations on an anonymous message board. Does Jones give you specials on parlays for that loyalty. 

• Like 1