Bearden Bulldogs 2024

JournalEntry

14 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

The cop left before the beginning of the season and Crawford didn’t take over until mid season. Up to that point Lee smith was coaching OL. 

Almost correct. week 3 or so cop got told he didn't know anything, adios , and crawford took over run game which basically meant he was OC since they only completed 35 passes the rest of the season ("guru" lmao) you are correct on smith coaching OL in august. after video went public it got shut down. this is just story i was told by my uncle's son's best friend who's buddies with the 5th string running back's girlfriend. TIFWIW. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

Officially, but Smith was doing the actual coaching. But I do admire how hard you’re fighting to cover up your team’s violations on an anonymous message board. Does Jones give you specials on parlays for that loyalty. 

How many if you’re so confident, surely you got some type of proof?

1 hour ago, PostingGawd39 said:

Almost correct. week 3 or so cop got told he didn't know anything, adios , and crawford took over run game which basically meant he was OC since they only completed 35 passes the rest of the season ("guru" lmao) you are correct on smith coaching OL in august. after video went public it got shut down. this is just story i was told by my uncle's son's best friend who's buddies with the 5th string running back's girlfriend. TIFWIW. 

Mhm mhm I’m sure.

21 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

How many if you’re so confident, surely you got some type of proof?

That’s the point. There isn’t definitive proof because you all were trying to keep it hidden. That’s why they came up with the Bearden was “renting” equipment from Triple F. But you were probably kept out of the loop on the Def side of the ball. 

5 minutes ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

That’s the point. There isn’t definitive proof because you all were trying to keep it hidden. That’s why they came up with the Bearden was “renting” equipment from Triple F. But you were probably kept out of the loop on the Def side of the ball. 

I mean that’s not really hidden that’s pretty common knowledge for Bearden and other schools around that that use them…

• Sad 1

Jones and company are scum, we all know that. You would think he would atleast try to surround himself with good people but that is clearly not the case.

I expect 2024 to be a year of reckoning for the BooDog bunch. My guess is they have a lot of players that should be ineligible due to grades, but will miraculously find a way around  it. I am not sure which will catch up to Jones first the pitiful culture in the program or benching the QB. 

The QB should have been benched this year, but Jones couldn't do that due to politics. Had the dad of the QB been anymore else, he would have been benched a few games into the 2023 season. Jones "like winning" too much to allow the QB to continue to handcuff his offense.

The undisciplined and lawless culture going on may do Jones in first though. I intentionally stood near the Beerden sidelines during of their several games this year and the language from the coaches would make sailors blush, especially Jones. I get that foul language may be used from time-to-time, but having played college football and still going around college practices, this was worse than any college staff I have been around. 

I didn't know anything about the OL coaching situation, but it does not come as a surprise. I can for certain say this after standing by the sidelines for their first three games that Lee Smith was definitively servicing in a coaching role. He was clearly instructing players between drives and even mentioned several times after half about adjustments they had made at halftime. I even went over to watch to them practice one day and he was out on the field coaching. 

I am not sure any of the Lee Smith stuff will matter once the QB is benched and the bball coach dad gets sour with Jones. From then on out, he will nitpick and peel back the layers to try and find a way to get rid of him. 

11 minutes ago, FootballFan888 said:

Jones and company are scum, we all know that. You would think he would atleast try to surround himself with good people but that is clearly not the case.

I expect 2024 to be a year of reckoning for the BooDog bunch. My guess is they have a lot of players that should be ineligible due to grades, but will miraculously find a way around  it. I am not sure which will catch up to Jones first the pitiful culture in the program or benching the QB. 

The QB should have been benched this year, but Jones couldn't do that due to politics. Had the dad of the QB been anymore else, he would have been benched a few games into the 2023 season. Jones "like winning" too much to allow the QB to continue to handcuff his offense.

The undisciplined and lawless culture going on may do Jones in first though. I intentionally stood near the Beerden sidelines during of their several games this year and the language from the coaches would make sailors blush, especially Jones. I get that foul language may be used from time-to-time, but having played college football and still going around college practices, this was worse than any college staff I have been around. 

I didn't know anything about the OL coaching situation, but it does not come as a surprise. I can for certain say this after standing by the sidelines for their first three games that Lee Smith was definitively servicing in a coaching role. He was clearly instructing players between drives and even mentioned several times after half about adjustments they had made at halftime. I even went over to watch to them practice one day and he was out on the field coaching. 

I am not sure any of the Lee Smith stuff will matter once the QB is benched and the bball coach dad gets sour with Jones. From then on out, he will nitpick and peel back the layers to try and find a way to get rid of him. 

He won't bench the QB B-ball coach was his biggest supporter

Just now, Dawgz4life said:

Or because he’s the best QB in the roster?? But nah that would make to much sense.

That might also be true, but if he was able to bring in another guy like the Frosh that ended up at Powell or someone else then he wouldn't have been. Once current qb is gone and Jones can bring in someone then he will be throwing the ball around again like powell and fulton

18 minutes ago, FootballFan888 said:

image.gif.6d0b396ec4d92efc9357632cbc43e2da.gif