2023 Arby's Classic

TribalEmpire

Arby's Classic game 6 final.

Kell 92, Greeneville 42.

The Longhorns are legit and are the front runner for heavy betting favorite to get to game 30 on Saturday for the Arby's title.

They'll face Harlan County in quarterfinal 2 on Thursday.

Greene Devils fall to the losers bracket and will face Oak Ridge on Thursday morning.

13 hours ago, creekerballer said:

The record Mentor just set for threes made in a game at the Arby’s isn’t going to be safe come the game with George Wythe. That one looks like it’s gonna be fun. 

Mentor appears to have caught a big break with George Wythe pulling off the big upset. I know Mentor could fall into the same trap as Dorman if they underestimate GW, but I don’t think Mentor will do that. If Mentor isn’t hitting from the outside, they should be able to have success with their top 2/3 guys attacking the paint. All three have a sizeable advantage over GW based on how small they look from pictures. I don’t know if Mentor will aim to shoot up 40+ threes again. 

59 minutes ago, MentorFan said:

Mentor appears to have caught a big break with George Wythe pulling off the big upset. I know Mentor could fall into the same trap as Dorman if they underestimate GW, but I don’t think Mentor will do that. If Mentor isn’t hitting from the outside, they should be able to have success with their top 2/3 guys attacking the paint. All three have a sizeable advantage over GW based on how small they look from pictures. I don’t know if Mentor will aim to shoot up 40+ threes again. 

I’d agree with you. I’d give Mentor the advantage, taking nothing away from GW but Mentor will shoot much better than Dorman I think, I don’t see them having that much of an off night. Dorman wasn’t hitting and they just never seemed to find any other gear that entire game. Credit GW for that, but I say there’s a good chance Dorman runs the table on the 6th place bracket side. 

11 minutes ago, MentorFan said:

Anybody know if an out of town we can stream the radio broadcast of these games? I tried on the ESPN Tricities page and no audio is coming though. I tried WKPT on the tune in app and that gives me nothing. 

Espn tri cities website never works for me. I don’t know an option for radio, maybe someone else will. You can stream the games, but you have to pay for that. 

52 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

Day 2 predictions:

Tabernacle over Boone 

Jackson Reed over Tennessee High (by a bunch) 

South Shore over Independence 

Mater Lakes over D-B (by a bunch) 

Imhotep over Murvil 

I’m late but I would of said Tabernacle over Boone.

the rest: 

Jackson Reed over TN High 

Independence over South Shore 

Mater Lakes over DB

Imhotep over Maryville