2023 Arby's Classic

TribalEmpire

14 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

Arby's Classic game 3 final!

George Wythe 56, Dorman 45.

Shocking. That's all there is to say! Easily one of the biggest upsets in Arby's History. Couldn't be happier for Southwest Virginia's own Maroons!

I forgot to mention to you that George Wythe is really good, what's scary about this GW team is they got 13 juniors on the team, another small VA team Radford if they were in the Arby's they wouldn't win it but they would do good 

9 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

I forgot to mention to you that George Wythe is really good, what's scary about this GW team is they got 13 juniors on the team, another small VA team Radford if they were in the Arby's they wouldn't win it but they would do good 

A school with an enrollment of less than 450 shouldn't ever beat a school with an enrollment of 3000 plus in anything. 

But it happened today. I know G-Dub is good. I saw them with my own eyes make 13 3's in a quarter last year against Twin Springs in the state tournament. But that's Twin Springs not Dorman. 

• Like 1