Alcoa vs east Nashville, back to the ship!!!!

Slingitdownfield

Congrats Alcoa on a 9th straight title and another impressive win.

Looking forward to another grudge match next year at Pistol Creek.

Do you all lose a lot from this years team? I know my Rebels have a good bit to replace on both sides of the ball but we will be alright - Next man up right?

Anyway Merry Christmas and Happy New Year BC and F5.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Do you all lose a lot from this years team? I know my Rebels have a good bit to replace on both sides of the ball but we will be alright - Next man up right?

Thank you!

Alcoa losses 21 seniors. Hits the defense pretty hard. This is a big senior group for Alcoa. Typical is 10-15 seniors.

Yup, next man up.....I hope!:huh:

Merry Christmas! B)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slingitdownfield said:

What I’ve seen & heard , 12 was the better QB, agree???

Two totally different style QBs. 12 forced our OC to run a bit more conservative  passing game. Most everything was 10-15 (high completion %) yard passes. That along with his foot speed was an almost perfect fit. On the other hand, it was very nice to have 2 capable QBs to get us through the meat of our schedule. 16 had some very nice drives in some tough games to keep Alcoa in the winning column. Wish him and his parents much luck moving forward. :thumb:

Edited by Throwdeslant

6 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Offense will be loaded again. Defense will lose several starters, but should be fine. Nix and Gamble have been the most consistent part of this team since they got here. Next man up for sure!

Congrats on your Championship win. :thumb:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

Two totally different style QBs. 12 forced our OC to run a bit more consecutive passing game. Most everything was 10-15 (high completion %) yard passes. That along with his foot speed was an almost perfect fit. On the other hand, it was very nice to have 2 capable QBs to get us through the meat of our schedule. 16 had some very nice drives in some tough games to keep Alcoa in the winning column. Wish him and his parents much luck moving forward. :thumb:

Ditto.

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

Two totally different style QBs. 12 forced our OC to run a bit more consecutive passing game. Most everything was 10-15 (high completion %) yard passes. That along with his foot speed was an almost perfect fit. On the other hand, it was very nice to have 2 capable QBs to get us through the meat of our schedule. 16 had some very nice drives in some tough games to keep Alcoa in the winning column. Wish him and his parents much luck moving forward. :thumb:

Thank you for the insight.

• Upvote 1

On 11/30/2023 at 2:05 PM, CaptainGuru said:

East Eagles will not beat Alcoa Tornado in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I knew I was right about this game. East Eagles were not good enough to beat Alcoa Tornado in this game. I told everyone it would not happen and I was right. Alcoa Tornado were too good to let it happen. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.