Boo carters 2023 stats.

Bradleysports23

Best I can come up with for regular season stats.

Boo Carter put together 1,234 all-purpose yards for an average of 123.4 yards per game. He caught 54 passes for 929 yards and 7 TD receptions. He also had 16 rushes for another 55 yards and 7 TD's. Carter set new program records with a 94-yard punt return, plus a 98-yard kickoff return for scores. He also had a 75-yard scoring dash on another punt in his 299 return yards. On defense, the strong safety was in on 71 takedowns, including 33 solo tackles, with 3.5 for loss, a QB sack, and an interception.

Hopefully I got close going back through the articles from the Banner. He did do a lot of damage in the playoffs.

On 12/5/2023 at 8:20 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

I was really surprised how Oakland shut him down. It didn't match up with what I seen of him in other games. 

It happens to the best of em… just like Houston completely shut down oaklands offense. They watched tape and figured boo out and shut him down. And on the flip side of it…. Houston watched film and shut Oakland down. They knew Oakland couldn’t pass and they knew Oakland couldn’t size bully them because they had the size to match it so they stuffed that offense and executed a perfect game plan… just like Oakland did. This year has been AWSOME because it’s shown several giants fall. Maryville dethroned and Oakland both dethroned. For a change.. 6A is evolving rapidly. 

5 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Besides, what difference where he (they) commit/sign. Doesn't mean that's where he (they) will play.  In their face. Watcha gonna do.

True but he sure as heck isn't practicing with the Vols until he "declares his intention to play for whomever"  In your face, watchoo gonna do. 

29 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Boo Carter just unpinned his social media post commitment to Tennessee.  Then, he repinnedd it.  My guess is that UT and Colorado are in a bidding war for Boo as I typed this. 

Boo and Morris are cousins and friends, Morris has been saying Buffs months ago. Could be combo get!

4 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Carters gonna end up at Colorado because sanders is showing him “that life”…. The cars and women and parties and all that stuff. He’s gonna be going for morris too… if he gets Carter and Morris.. that’d be bad news for any team in the dang country lol look at carters tik tok… he’s on it daily 

Sanders won't be at Colorado long.  I think he leaves when his son leaves and they both go on to the NFL.  

• Upvote 1