Boo carters 2023 stats.

Bradleysports23

I find it so funny that it seems automatic to everyone that Coach Prime will beat out everyone for anyone he wants. He is not going to get everyone just because he pops up on the radar.

Can Boo change his mind? Well, yeah, up until he signs the dotted line, and then with the portal it does not guarantee anything for any length of time. If he does, I will wish him well and hope he does well.

Everything I am hearing at the moment says he will graduate Dec 15th and head to Knoxville for bowl practice. Have not heard anything that suggests a change. So, we shall see...

2 hours ago, alt1958b said:

I find it so funny that it seems automatic to everyone that Coach Prime will beat out everyone for anyone he wants. He is not going to get everyone just because he pops up on the radar.

Can Boo change his mind? Well, yeah, up until he signs the dotted line, and then with the portal it does not guarantee anything for any length of time. If he does, I will wish him well and hope he does well.

Everything I am hearing at the moment says he will graduate Dec 15th and head to Knoxville for bowl practice. Have not heard anything that suggests a change. So, we shall see...

Correct boo is graduating next week heading to Knoxville from what I’ve heard as well. I hope he stays with the big orange but there’s a lot of rumors and videos of him hanging out with sanders lately… Carter’s mom has been putting clues that carters going to Colorado on tik tok… but no strait answers just pictures with sanders wife and then having dinner and stuff... I hope boo understands that his career will be better spent at the orange rather than Colorado. BUT he’s going to get the attention to get the to pros hanging around prime…. Prime was a pro player and knows what it takes to get there. We will see… Tennessee needs some players like boo to get back on track. Idk what the curse up there is… seems the vols are cursed

3 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Carters gonna end up at Colorado because sanders is showing him “that life”…. The cars and women and parties and all that stuff. He’s gonna be going for morris too… if he gets Carter and Morris.. that’d be bad news for any team in the dang country lol look at carters tik tok… he’s on it daily 

and then hits transfer portal the next year......and the next....and the next..

...recollect that atm machine Luwynn was talkin bout few weeks back

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• Like 2

From Today's Chattanooga Free Press December 15, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. by Patrick MacCoon:

"On Saturday morning, Boo Carter and Marcus Goree Jr. will get their first taste of college football as Bradley Central's two highly-touted recruits begin bowl practice with the University of Tennessee. It is a dream come true for both players, who have been committed to the Volunteers for months. Both players graduated from Bradley Central on Friday so that they could take advantage of the NCAA's early enrollee rule, which allows them to begin practicing with the Vols, although they will not be eligible to play in the Cheez-It Citrus Bowl against Iowa on Jan. 1 in Orlando."

They will sign with Tennessee in the Early signing period, next Wednesday.

So put the Colorado rumors to rest.

Bradley Central stars Boo Carter, Marcus Goree Jr. set to begin bowl practice with Tennessee this weekend | Chattanooga Times Free Press