Boo carters 2023 stats.

Bradleysports23

1795 all purpose regular season yards. Averaging 179.5 yards per game. 27 touchdowns.983 receiving yards with 15 TDs in the regular season. Carter, a 5-11, 195-pounder, had 82 tackles and an interception on defense. He also had two special teams touchdowns. It's not yet known if he'll play offense or defense at Tennessee. 

boo Carter also is the 2023 Tennessee Titans 6A Mr football. 

Edited by Bradleysports23

Orlando “Boo” Carter' 2023 Stats.

The 5-foot-11, 180-pound speedster put together 1,795 all-purpose yards for an average of 128.2 yards per game. The University of Tennessee commit pulled in 78 passes for 1,145 yards and a program record 16 TD receptions. He also had 42 rushes for another 262 yards and seven scores. Carter set new program records with a 94-yard punt return, plus a 98-yard kickoff return for scores. He also had a 75-yard scoring dash on another punt in his 407 return yards. On defense, the strong safety was in on 89 takedowns, including 44 solo tackles, with 5.5 for loss, a QB sack, a pair of interceptions and three pass break ups.

From Cleveland Daily Banner by Joe Cannon

8 minutes ago, RiverRat95 said:

Yes. That is post season included. Regular season was not that high. Mr. Football is based solely on regular season performance. 

True but this is solid stats that one can hang their hat on. I was at least correcting some errors. If I can find the same for regular season, I will post it too.

12 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I was really surprised how Oakland shut him down. It didn't match up with what I seen of him in other games. 

Boo is an incredible athlete but where you hurt Oakland is bewteen the tackles. Sisa wasn't a power back but had a big oline, the other teams that have had success against Oakland largely did it bewteen the tackles (outside of Riverdale)

28 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Boo is an incredible athlete but where you hurt Oakland is bewteen the tackles. Sisa wasn't a power back but had a big oline, the other teams that have had success against Oakland largely did it bewteen the tackles (outside of Riverdale)

The way they stopped him from breaking anything and keeping him check was why I picked Oakland to win. The same with East Robertson and their 3,000 yard rusher. I figured if they could beat York the way they beat other teams this year then they were my choice. The rain could or messed them up but the kid that decommitted to Kentucky yesterday might should reconsider that move because he isn't an SEC football player. 

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The way they stopped him from breaking anything and keeping him check was why I picked Oakland to win. The same with East Robertson and their 3,000 yard rusher. I figured if they could beat York the way they beat other teams this year then they were my choice. The rain could or messed them up but the kid that decommitted to Kentucky yesterday might should reconsider that move because he isn't an SEC football player. 

On recruiting sites he is listed as a LB. I did not watch the game, but maybe they told him they were going in another directions and that is why he decommited. His leader now, according to on3, is NC State. He has no other SEC offers according to them either so we may both me right.

16 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I was really surprised how Oakland shut him down. It didn't match up with what I seen of him in other games. 

16 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Boo was used at running back some, but he really should be a wide receiver and defensive back. Bradley's line was more the culprit there as they simply could not open the gaps any of our running backs needed. Jackson Wilson, although small for the position, was a terrific runner in his own right, and if he got a gap, he gained yards. Got very little against Oakland.

And they mostly double covered Carter and Rogers while the line really got after Martin, not giving him the chance to thread the needle. The fact we came back to tie it up int he 3rd, is a testament to the effort of Bradley's players. They just could not sustain it through the 4th quarter.