2024 5A Season

FootballismyVice

Northview Acadmey sent a DE to MTSU, D1 non power 5. Powell sends their DE to KY, SEC. OR sends their big DE to austin peay as a pwo(preferred walk on)

Clinton sent a WR/DB to Purdue D1 P5. OR can't get heyward to that level when he had it earlier.

GP got a kid to wake forest and another to Illinois and they are 3A.

I mean these are just facts. OR's HC and AD for sure are not pushing these kids.

6 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Like where, exactly? The kid is not P5 talent. Like I said, I love the kid and have loved watching him, but he just doesn’t have the talent. I could see him going to a Tennessee Tech type school. He just never got better physically from his Sophomore to SR season. Same thing happened to Kendall Jackson. Some things you just don’t have control over.

Non P5? He can't play at MTSU in state school that takes 3 stars all the time. Looking at his 247 profile he has Miss st, Vandy, KY, Ark, EKU, Marshall he can't get in any of those? HC and AD aint worried about it.

3 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Northview Acadmey sent a DE to MTSU, D1 non power 5. Powell sends their DE to KY, SEC. OR sends their big DE to austin peay as a pwo(preferred walk on)

Clinton sent a WR/DB to Purdue D1 P5. OR can't get heyward to that level when he had it earlier.

GP got a kid to wake forest and another to Illinois and they are 3A.

I mean these are just facts. OR's HC and AD for sure are not pushing these kids.

Soles was way more talented than any kid we had. Marable, more talented kid than any kid OR had. Not sure about the others. You’re seeing something I’m not, as far as talent goes.

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

Soles was way more talented than any kid we had. Marable, more talented kid than any kid OR had. Not sure about the others. You’re seeing something I’m not, as far as talent goes.

Maybe they are more talented, but coaches have a huge role in getting their players infront of college coaches. Those coaches pushed for their kids. Hc and Ad at OR could care less

4 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Non P5? He can't play at MTSU in state school that takes 3 stars all the time. Looking at his 247 profile he has Miss st, Vandy, KY, Ark, EKU, Marshall he can't get in any of those? HC and AD aint worried about it.

You just have it out for Rang & Gaddis. Trust me, it’s obvious. Couldn’t be more obvious honestly.

Edited by SweetScience

I do think Will Pressley has legit P5 talent, for what it’s worth. Just a feeling I have. That kid can fly and will be 6’3-6’4 before he leaves. Doesn’t mean he will end up being one, but he has natural physical abilities that you can’t coach, as in blazing speed and height, just the WR body type. Long and lean.

Edited by SweetScience

Just now, SweetScience said:

I do think Will Pressley has legit P5 talent, for what it’s worth. Just a feeling I have. That kid can fly and will be 6’3-6’4 before he leaves. Doesn’t mean he will end up being one, but he has natural physical abilities that you can’t coach.

He might be, but assuming he will grow goes against what you claim happened to heyward right?