1 Free transfer??

FBfan26

17 minutes ago, HonkyNinja12 said:

I meant to reply to Stongx smartass. Your general budget question doesn't address anything besides someone just saying yes/no and it wont matter lol its more complicated than that. Metro spending 15M on new fields. Look into how that is funded? look into how high school sports are funded now in county areas? How is TSSAA funded? Gates and corporate sponsors mostly. And how does this look in the future is what we are talking about

Well, as long as there's a future you can fear...

How many one time transfers can move to a certain school each year?  Heck teams will be getting entire Offensive and Defensive lines on connections alone! Or say a WR/QB duo that used to play 7 on 7s for a coach or even OC who just got a new gig. Lots of circumstances that are possible.  Where do they draw the line on how many and if previous connections will make them ineligible for a year.  

11 hours ago, strongx said:

I think we are headed to sports moving out of the high schools. Nobody wants to pay for the schools let alone pay for others kids to play sports. Losing the school pride part will stink, but the sports will be a little better. Everybody can play right thru summer. Are there travel tennis teams?

Completely agree. Major college football is essentially already doing this, and I think this is where prep sports are inevitably headed. Makes me sad, but I get it.

Humor me: some 50+ years ago I started reading books by a guy named Kurt Vonnegut (attended the University of Tennessee). In this book (forgot which one) the University of Tennessee's football team practiced,trained and lived in Miami Beach, FL. Not bad insight into the path we follow now.