Who will win the state title in 4A in 2024

Volsfan52

If Upperman can replace the ol and dl they lost from this past season. They should have a really good team. Border brothers our going to make beating Macon Co hard. Pinion the qb for white county is a good ball player. Stone, Dekalb and Cumberland not really sure how much they lost. Should be fun to see how it all works out through out the season.

20 hours ago, Volsfan52 said:

If Upperman can replace the ol and dl they lost from this past season. They should have a really good team. Border brothers our going to make beating Macon Co hard. Pinion the qb for white county is a good ball player. Stone, Dekalb and Cumberland not really sure how much they lost. Should be fun to see how it all works out through out the season.

This is the year upperman needs to prove it.

On 2/12/2024 at 10:36 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

I am not all in on Pearl Cohn this year. More likely to favor Upperman, AC, Betsy and Greenville;more than likely in that order. Based on AC 's new additions in the transfer portal, Compliments to CCHS. 

I wouldn’t neither at the moment.We’re Senior and Sophomore heavy. This Sophomore class is just about big as the class that’s graduating this year. They working extra hard so we will see how it turns out.

8 hours ago, Kruger77 said:

Don’t count Haywood out in the west. Those kids are attacking the offseason, harder than before. It’s a different atmosphere.

I agree with this! They way over achieved this past season and were young at that.