Fulton New HC

justafan75

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Can Long stop the pillaging that Jones, Catholic, and others are taking from Fulton?

I don't think there is any way to stop that. I think the best Long can hope for is to limit the losses and then try to bring in some kids of his own. Also with the one time transfer rule looming it could get really bad. Not just for Fulton either. Pretty much everyone in Knox County not Bearden or West.

11 minutes ago, TheRedDevil1986 said:

I don't think there is any way to stop that. I think the best Long can hope for is to limit the losses and then try to bring in some kids of his own. Also with the one time transfer rule looming it could get really bad. Not just for Fulton either. Pretty much everyone in Knox County not Bearden or West.

Yes I agree at first the county will be in shambles when that rule passes. Give it some time and it will balance out. Kids will eventually transfer out of the great programs to get more PT. The rising Frosh that get promised all these things will be able to leave easier. It will be crazy times then for sure.

• Like 1