Anderson County 2024

Mavericksinflight

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

They would have a challenge with west every year in the 3rd round and it would be interesting to see who came out on top. West is almost to the point to where they reload and not rebuild. I don't know if AC is there yet.

Well I agree. But they are getting there based on last year's defensive performance. As for this year I think AC could be a challenge for any team, if the transfers they received are on the same page. IMO AC is a more disciplined atmosphere than CCHS was. But I think everything will fall into place. 

59 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well I agree. But they are getting there based on last year's defensive performance. As for this year I think AC could be a challenge for any team, if the transfers they received are on the same page. IMO AC is a more disciplined atmosphere than CCHS was. But I think everything will fall into place. 

To me the CC guys are for depth purposes. If they are starters than AC will be in a rough place.

2 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

To me the CC guys are for depth purposes. If they are starters than AC will be in a rough place.

No I agree. AC didn't plan on getting transfers but any Senior transfer could possibly start. It all depends on what gap or gaps need filling. But it certainly doesn't hurt to have the depth. 

AC always plans to get transfers they just dont always come

If you build a dynasty they will come. I think if you win 3 state championships in a roll your considered a dynasty. They have a ways to go. But when the top nationally rated Quarterback in the country arrives they may have that chance, in a few years. Listed search 2029 all states Dual threat ranked #2 

https://qbhitlist.com/qbhl-top-150/

Edited by Mavericksinflight

14 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

If you build a dynasty they will come. I think if you win 3 state championships in a roll your considered a dynasty. They have a ways to go. But when the top nationally rated Quarterback in the country arrives they may have that chance, in a few years. Listed search 2029 all states Dual threat ranked #2 

https://qbhitlist.com/qbhl-top-150/

When it says that on 247 or on3 or espn then maybe. He paid to be on that site

3 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

When it says that on 247 or on3 or espn then maybe. He paid to be on that site

Well I don't know enough about that. Yep we'll have to wait and see. I think 7th grade and almost throwing 70 yards on film I view is a good start to say the least. I think 67 yards last video. But lots of time between now and high school. Wish him the best. 

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well I don't know enough about that. Yep we'll have to wait and see. I think 7th grade and almost throwing 70 yards on film I view is a good start to say the least. I think 67 yards last video. But lots of time between now and high school. Wish him the best. 

I know I saw a video of former JUCO HC Jason Brown roasting that video of the kid throwing on balls and doing jumps etc saying it wasn't translatable to football and was just for show. He probably did it mostly for clicks but some of what he said was true. I am sure the kid will be good and will have plenty of athletes brought in so he can have some weapons.

I know I saw a video of former JUCO HC Jason Brown roasting that video of the kid throwing on balls and doing jumps etc saying it wasn't translatable to football and was just for show. He probably did it mostly for clicks but some of what he said was true. I am sure the kid will be good and will have plenty of athletes brought in so he can have some weapons.

Yeah the big key is having good receivers and on the same page. They will definitely be recruiting for that. Beefing up the line too. 

Gemini AI technology already showing the Mavericks 5A but with a new head coach. Coach Mark McLaughlin. AI is already predicting the future. Has Greenville moving down to 3A. Maybe technology knows something or has inside information. 

Coach Gillum resigns moves his future D1 college prospect son to an elite highschool football program. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

30 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Gemini AI technology already showing the Mavericks 5A but with a new head coach. Coach Mark McLaughlin. AI is already predicting the future. Has Greenville moving down to 3A. Maybe technology knows something or has inside information. 

Coach Gillum resigns moves his future D1 college prospect son to an elite highschool football program. 

You know you can't be trusting AI Mavs in Flight!  The only way GreenEville could end up in 3a is if they move back to 5 classes like when I played.  Greeneville is growing with people moving there and have about 100 more students than when I graduated in 2008.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

You know you can't be trusting AI Mavs in Flight!  The only way GreenEville could end up in 3a is if they move back to 5 classes like when I played.  Greeneville is growing with people moving there and have about 100 more students than when I graduated in 2008.

That's True but the 2nd paragraph could be my prediction lol haha just joking. Yeah I know Greeneville will probably never be a 3 A, not in our lifetime. Lol :)