Anderson County 2024

Mavericksinflight

5 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Kids can’t transfer to a school that their coach changes to in the first year unless their family member is that coach, unless they changed that rule. 

If they have a residence change more than 25 miles from their original residence, the player will be eligible. Campbell County is more than 25 miles from Karns. 

5 hours ago, gcapride said:

It’s not that much further to Grace….

That a pretty darn long way! It's pretty hard for a family to make that journey especially with work and many other things. Just wouldn't be worth it. In fact if AC were not right off the exit that would be pretty hard too. I know Davey looked all over the area Powell, Oak Ridge before settling in at AC. One big reason was it is right next to his dad's job and right off interstate. 

1 hour ago, FootballFan888 said:

Looks live Davy Crockett said no to Grace and still stay in the cow pasture. I guess all those apartments they are building for recruits was too much to leave.

Oh that was not an option to even consider. If he really wanted he could be assisting a New Year's Bowl with Jamie and brother. No doubt he will be attending the Liberty game 

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Oh that was not an option to even consider. If he really wanted he could be assisting a New Year's Bowl with Jamie and brother. No doubt he will be attending the Liberty game 

The first sentence is a false statement. I don’t mind you filling the board with your falsehoods unless they involve stuff I know to be true. It was DEFINITELY an option, and AC dodged a bullet to the program.