Anderson County 2024

Mavericksinflight

2 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I think my pick of them beating Powell would be an ok surprise.

They wont beat West or Bearden but my guess is that poster thinks they will beat one of them?

Based on what we're hearing, mayb they could beat Bearden again like they did a while back.  No telling really.  I still don't know what to expect from the dogs.  

16 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

Who should they have beaten in your opinion?

in year one they went 7-5.  In year two they went 10-4.  With their blatant recruiting and loaded roster, I expect them to make at least the semis,  Last year they should have beaten west, and BC at least once.  Based on what I've seen, last year is the peak of what we'll see from them.

Just now, ILB1999 said:

in year one they went 7-5.  In year two they went 10-4.  With their blatant recruiting and loaded roster, I expect them to make at least the semis,  Last year they should have beaten west, and BC at least once.  Based on what I've seen, last year is the peak of what we'll see from them.

He wasn't allowed to recruit a QB per the deal him and the HC of bball made because they QB was his son. Bball coach was his biggest backer in the building. If he stays long enough to see him leave and get to bring his guy in then those things might happen. I don't know if the bandaids can keep it together that long though.

8 hours ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

In other news Anderson county has found some dirt on Clinton.

Hearing that Clinton has been forced to fire/resign multiple principals due to changing grades of students. I'm assuming they are football players. 

The fire started by AC out of fear of the Dragons catching them.

Where you at Hickory?

AC had nothing to do with it. 

It's internal academic issues. AC wouldn't be privy to that.  That comes from system administration. 

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

They are the same school system

But not the same administrators. 

Administrators at ACHS don't have access to student record at Clinton High. 

No conspiracy in play.