Science Hill VS DB

ArtusCimber

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest williamD

saw science hill play rhea co. thought shhs was better team depth home court advantage and of course all close calls as always go the toppers way, D-B CANNOT beat the hill at the hill. bet on it science hill 84-68 sorry charlie, try in the dome

Man I wish I was still in JC for this one! This will be another classic between SH/DB. Here's my thoughts for this one. The only advantage DB has over the Toppers right now is EXPERIENCE, SH has a lot of young players who are lacking the big-game experience at this point. DB has plenty of guys with varsity and big-game experience. Both teams have plenty of depth. SH will have homecourt advantage being at the TOPPER PALACE baby! DB will bring a lot of fans over, it will be packed like usual. Blye,Williams,Jervis,Wooten will have to play good for DB to win. Bradley,Odem,Barcel,Bowling,Graham will have to be on top of their game for SH to win. DB has a solid bench and SH's bench has already proven this season that they are a good group who can come in and pick it up if the first 5 slack off. D.D. Hamilton is a major threat on SH's second group. He can knock tough shots down and plays intense ball. Both teams play excellent defense. Poe and Morgan are both excellent coaches. This will be another great one in this rivalry.

Good Luck to both teams,and before I leave........GO TOPPERS!!!!!!!!!

from your fans who are stuck up here in North Carolina and can't come to the big game :o

LET'S GO DB RA RA RA LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD HAHAHA!!!!!! DB lead almost the entire game looked to have the game in hand with 3 min left and an 11 pt lead. SH gets good shots and some steals and ties the score up with only a few seconds left. DB misses a shot with 5 seconds left and SH'S Jerome Odem hits a 3 ptr at the buzzer....SH fans storm the gym floor! The house was supposedly packed as usual. SH played awful the whole game except for the last 2 min.

GO TOPPERS!!!!!!!!!!! STILL THE KINGS OF THE HILL BABY!!! Jerome Odem YOU ARE DA MAN BROTHER!

FInal SH-67 DB-64

I meant to say iwth 5 seconds left DB's Blye drive to the hoop but Graham is already set, Blye is called for the charge and the bucked he makes is wiped off. ODEM THEN HITS THE 3 TO WIN IT FOR "THE HILL"!!!!!!!!

Thanks GOOSE for keeping me updated on the score and actually letting me hear that final shot and the fans get hyped after the win via your cell. Thanks bro