Pemberton Leaves Rhea for Campbell County

1 hour ago, Booger said:

so the English professor sayin there aint no Gold Ball in Clinton, TN?....

....no time for that Webster junk...oridgecat relyin on a book sayin Bussin, Rizz and Simp are words...

Anomolation is its new addition 

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Let me clarify.  Not Clinton Dragons  football.  1 state championship appearance 1992, took an L.  

https://tssaasports.com/school/?id=80

Edited by oridgecat

1 hour ago, CaptainGuru said:

Rhea Eagles will not be able to mercy rule all of these teams in their region. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Cleveland Raiders will beat Rhea Eagles this year. Watch and see. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I don’t know what Rhea has coming back, but I know they will be well coached.

Cleveland isn’t in Rhea’s district. 

18 minutes ago, Rockytopmojo7 said:

I don’t know what Rhea has coming back, but I know they will be well coached.

Cleveland isn’t in Rhea’s district. 

Cleveland Raiders play 6A football. Rhea Eagles play 5A football. Rhea Eagles are just not going to be as good as Cleveland Raiders in 2024. Rhea Eagles will also not be able to mercy rule McMinn Cherokees. It will not happen. I guarantee it. do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

4 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Cleveland Raiders play 6A football. Rhea Eagles play 5A football. Rhea Eagles are just not going to be as good as Cleveland Raiders in 2024. Rhea Eagles will also not be able to mercy rule McMinn Cherokees. It will not happen. I guarantee it. do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

I can’t tell if how you post is a bit or you’re insane. Apologies if you don’t approve this message. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

They are in the same area, do they play each other?

Used to be a big rivalry game for the Eagles back in the old District 5 AAA days of the 80’s and early 90’s, now they just play every now and again. Played last year and Cleveland smacked the Eagles around up in Evansville. Unless something changes that will be game 5 for Rhea over in Cleveland this season. 

Hopefully with a different outcome….:D

Edited by RCfan
  • Like 1

They are in the same area, do they play each other?

the 2 had each other on their annualistic schedulin plan since maybe the 60's or 70's up to about 17' or 18' Booger thinkin ......Booger also thinkin it was the Blue Raiders new HC Wheeler in about 17' or 18' that decided he did want no more of that ......Thinkin also that Cleveland gotta a pretty good edge on the W's in that series....some of you RC fans need to brush up on that history

.....Tygard shows up in Cleveland and the contest is back on.....so it would be cool if Tygard and Harvey will keep this back on the annualistic schedulin plan

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

I just thought that is maybe what captain of nothing was referring to, but then again why I even gave his post any thought was a waste of time Ill never get back.

Captain Cuckoo is just another one of the T’s fabulous “character” posters with a catch phrase or a niche that separates them from the rest of the pack… 

We got him “approving this message” 

We got another one who is always “just saying”

and then we have the guy on the 1A/2A boards who likes to say that we always “think he’s joking, but he’s not”

We also have that very nice Maryville feller who amazingly writes in backwoods dialect so well that you have to slow down sometimes to decipher what he is saying and to figure out he’s a pretty smart guy…

And we used to have my own personal favorite the unofficial spokesman of the Owls over in Hamilton county Passive Aggressive - who seems to have vanished from Coach T completely #LOP

These are just a few of the guys who make these boards fun. It’s good to have serious debate about the topic we all love but these dudes sauce it up a bit and keep it lively.

• Like 1