Pemberton Leaves Rhea for Campbell County

29 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

If he stays to his wing T roots I think that kind of offense will be more suited to the type of kids there than what the price twins were doing.

The offense the Price twins were doing at Campbell County was not any good. That is why they got mercy ruled by Clinton Dragons, Gibbs Eagles, and Walker Mustangs. Campbell County will be better with Coach Pemberton. When Campbell Cougars play Lenoir Panthers that will be one to see. Coach Pem vs Coach Cum. It will be a good game. I guarantee it. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

They pay an 11 month pay salary and yes they are higher than rhea. Most schools take 10 months of work and spread the pay across 12 months. CCHS take 11 months of pay and spread it across 12 months.

I'd love to see some hard numbers.  just looked on their website and their salaries aren't published.

1 minute ago, ILB1999 said:

I'd love to see some hard numbers.  just looked on their website and their salaries aren't published.

https://tncounties.org/common/Uploaded files/TISA Funding Formula Resources/3.30.22 Teacher Salary Info/Base salary schedule by county.pdf

This is a few years old but I would guess things havent changed 

15 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

That is not even close to updated and accurate.  Not calling you dumb or anything else, sure your a great person...but that link isn't even applicable at all.