DB Basketball.

bdawg122712

46 minutes ago, Swipes said:

The hate you have for a coach that won DB's first State Basketball Championship two years ago since 1945 and took the team back last year is funny.  Poore knows more about basketball in his pinky finger than you know about basketball.  Keep making yourself look like a clown :flower:

If y’all would quit responding to him, he would quietly go off into the night. With trolls like him, you just have to stop responding, at all. Responding just continues to feed into his immature nonsense. That’s exactly what he wants y’all to do. 

Edited by SweetScience

Rebelyell 10

I don't know anyone on CoachT and I don't have an agenda. It is not really important to me who wins a high school football or basketball game. My son went to school at DB and played basketball there so I wish DB sports well. I do enjoy watching athletic competition.

Until recently I have paid little attention to CoachT so I am not a longtime player on this platform. Also, it is not my intention to be in the future.

Sweet Science makes complete sense to me. He makes intelligent, thoughtful and mature comments. Sweet Science gives good advice to all of us. I am not too old to learn from Sweet Science. My guess is that he was a very good athlete.

Rebelyell 10, I didn't realize you were such a young fellow. You are not unlike others who make negative comments and don't  back it up by saying what  you personally have achieved. If I had followed the advice of Sweet Science I should have ignored your previous remarks directed toward me. I have been in more locker rooms than even I can remember. With that being said, I have a professional license in " smack talk". I don't think you should lose your amateur status.

My next comment is intended to be completely constructive. I hope you take it that way.Put whatever your disappointment is in the rear view mirror. Find something that you really like and enjoy and direct all of your efforts into being as good  as you can be at it. You will be much better off.

In a previous post I said I received 56 stitches in my face my senior year in h.s. That was a typo It was only 24. I do my best to correct my mistakes. The makeup lady worked on me when I appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show. I did compete very hard.

When someone says negative things about me in terms of my career I find that to be very insulting. I don't insult other people unless they attack me first,

Sweet Science is the man and we should benefit from his advice. I respect what he has to say.